Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A consensus on Global warming?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Hungry Joe said:
:lolol: that is brilliant, you should be on the stage.

Please pray......... enllighten us on your political hero or dare I say bitch, cow, witch heroine.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Questions said:
Oh are you back. Are you not the one who tries to riducule by pointing out common spelling mistakes in a childish pedantic fashion because they can not win an arguement using traditional interlectual methods.

By the way who is BLIAR

Is that another one of your errors or an attempt to ridicule the finest leader in modern times ?

umm. Obviously not. Isn't he putting together a cogent response backed with facts, figures and very much on-topic counter-claims?

*buzzer shrugs his shoulders in a Bill Hicks-stylee*

and my intellectual hero is Friedrich Von Hayek and I think Hungry Joe is right about you being on stage.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Questions said:
Oh are you back. Are you not the one who tries to riducule by pointing out common spelling mistakes in a childish pedantic fashion because they can not win an arguement using traditional interlectual methods.

By the way who is BLIAR

Is that another one of your errors or an attempt to ridicule the finest leader in modern times ?
No, I'm the one who managed to successfully ridicule you for your feeble spellng because you needlessly tried to patronise me. However, even that flew over your head, because despite quoting the passage with your mistake, you still didn't spot it. A fact proven by your retarded reply.

Bliar is a play on words. That tosser has sent hundreds to their graves. He went against public opinion and tried to justify it with all that *nudge nudge wink wink if you knew what I knew* bollocks.

Finally, I would be grateful if you didn't reply with another pointless feeble attempt at patronising me. Thanks.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hungry Joe said:
All that spunk he's swallowed has sped his brain up to this new cutting-edge speed of five years after the event, it's the zinc.

At night he had eerie, ear splitting nightmares that kept everyone in the squadron awake but Huple. Hungry Joe was sick.

why would I believe anything a sick man said huh.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Don't get too bent out of shape by him Simster, the poor lad is obviously deluded as he seems to think that you have to be a fan of Margaret Thatcher to hate I'm Tory Plan B (that's Tony Blair MP in anagram form Questions before you try to tell me I've spelt it wrong). Muppet.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Questions said:
At night he had eerie, ear splitting nightmares that kept everyone in the squadron awake but Huple. Hungry Joe was sick.

why would I believe anything a sick man said huh.

Give it up, you're obviously too well read to be looney's new gimp. Back in the day some goons used to call him a legend on here, my how we laughed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Simster said:
No, I'm the one who managed to successfully ridicule you for your feeble spellng because you needlessly tried to patronise me. However, even that flew over your head, because despite quoting the passage with your mistake, you still didn't spot it. A fact proven by your retarded reply.

Bliar is a play on words. That tosser has sent hundreds to their graves. He went against public opinion and tried to justify it with all that *nudge nudge wink wink if you knew what I knew* bollocks.

Finally, I would be grateful if you didn't reply with another pointless feeble attempt at patronising me. Thanks.

...................................................................................

feeble spellng ............. titter

You got me again you clever old clogs you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hungry Joe said:
Give it up, you're obviously too well read to be looney's new gimp. Back in the day some goons used to call him a legend on here, my how we laughed.

Looney now he is crazy Doc.
You don`t take it that seriously do you Joe.

You are making a Major Major mistake if you take it that serious Joe.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Buzzer said:
umm. Obviously not. Isn't he putting together a cogent response backed with facts, figures and very much on-topic counter-claims?

*buzzer shrugs his shoulders in a Bill Hicks-stylee*

and my intellectual hero is Friedrich Von Hayek and I think Hungry Joe is right about you being on stage.

Who`s talking to you nosey.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Questions said:
...................................................................................

feeble spellng ............. titter

You got me again you clever old clogs you.
Couldn't resist, eh. This whole feeble spelling thing - you're the one who brought it up on this thread, not me. :wave:

You've posted, what, 70 times, and have managed to annoy several people on this board. Bit sad, isn't it? I thought this sort of trolling went out of fashion about 5 years ago. Even looney has stopped talking about it. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Simster said:
Names for that petition were first collected nearly EIGHT years ago in early 1999. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

There has been plenty of research done since then that has changed the argument significantly.

Erm no, these are UN ambassadors not economists. And they highlight sanitation and water, malnutrition, and education as the most pressing concerns - most of which will become serious problems if environmental change is not addressed.

More bollocks. 65% of the electorate thought we shouldn't go to war with Iraq as the troops first rolled in. Bliar hoodwinked the nation. FACT.

You've out done yourself with the amount of horseshit you've posted there looney. Well done.

Those who took part in the CC were economists dilbert.

so does hungry hippo want to suck my dick then? Sounds like it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Buzzer said:

I think you'll find thats Fredrich albert v Hayek shit-for-brains.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
don't want to re-open an old thread but I spelt his name right.

Oh and it's Friedrich AUGUST von Hayek. Nobber.

Right - back to the argument in hand. So you think Geri Halliwell is a scientist then do you?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Simster said:
Couldn't resist, eh. This whole feeble spelling thing - you're the one who brought it up on this thread, not me. :wave:

You've posted, what, 70 times, and have managed to annoy several people on this board. Bit sad, isn't it? I thought this sort of trolling went out of fashion about 5 years ago. Even looney has stopped talking about it. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Your trouble (got the spelling right this time ) is you have to have the last word everytime.
You my monotonous friend are a bore whilst I am playing around. I shall never reach the giddy heights of 9200 oafish posts because I cannot keep it up long enough but you will no doubt continue forever with your insulting drivel aimed at a few unfortunates who do not have the intelligence to argue with you.
I have read your posts on here for ages along with your sycothantic mates who spend there time ridiculing others.

You my friend are dull and that is the biggest insult any man can recieve.

Apart from the Palace insult to come I grant you.

not really I like you.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Questions said:

You my friend are dull and that is the biggest insult any man can recieve.

What about calling someone a Palace fan?

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
my my looney doesn't look stupid on this thread does he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here