Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Bitter West Ham Fan?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Northstander said:
yes I was and Sorry LB if it came across that way!!

It did. Apologies for my response. I quite like your pictures actually.....

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
And you tested out the strength of our goal posts a couple of times last month.

I thought we did, but that was the one game I couldn't get to due to a funeral. Had to content myself with picturesque Millwall instead.....

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Having just read that Sun report, I'd say that what the Cardiff announcer did was no worse than Attila did prior to that memorable Chesterfield game a few seasons ago.

And yes, LB is right to point out the spurious reporting about the Bournemouth incident. The Cardiff Hoolies didn't start that one for once.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
It did. Apologies for my response. I quite like your pictures actually.....

Dont worry, me just getting on me high horse! Sorru for any offense and well done on the result last night!

:lolol: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Curious Orange said:
Having just read that Sun report, I'd say that what the Cardiff announcer did was no worse than Attila did prior to that memorable Chesterfield game a few seasons ago. And yes, LB is right to point out the spurious reporting about the Bournemouth incident. The Cardiff Hoolies didn't start that one for once.

The whole tone of the report is a disgrace.

The report suggests that our tannoy man stirred up 700 West Ham fans up with his records and his humour. Truth is there were around 400 West Ham fans there and they were quiet as mice.

The atmosphere was good last night (obviously!) but it was never volatile or aggressive. There wasn't the remotest hint of any hooliganism from either set of fans, but nevertheless this prick seems to want to highlight the fact that both clubs have reputations and base his entire report around that as opposed to the football.

Seems he came to Ninian Park hoping for trouble and left disappointed. What a tosser.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I get the impression West ham (on recent reports) have been organising some serious get togethers.

I'm going to have a read of this on me lunch time!

A West Ham Fan's Report

What a humourless twat this 'journalist' obviously is.

Our tannoy man is a local legend, and he was on superb form last night (like our team), but it seems this bitter West Ham-supporting prick didn't see the funny side after his side got stuffed so he's trying to stir up trouble.

Notice the bold reference to 'hooligans from both clubs' who clashed in Bournemouth last week. The truth is that West Ham hooligans travelled 115 miles to attack Cardiff City fans according to the Police account of the incident. The City fans involved were reported to be blameless, but this wanker obviously feels the need to tar them with the same brush as the lunatics who attacked them.

No surprise there.

Interestingly enough I have just been talking to a Bournemouth supporting lady friend of mine who was warned during the afternoon last week not to go to the pub in question as there was apparently a pre-arranged meet. She was told this by someone from West Ham she knows who had heard about the arrangement.

I suspect not all of your fans are as innocent as you make out LB, by no means all are guilty but from what she was told your boys were involved in the arranging.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Re: Re: A Bitter West Ham Fan?

readingstockport said:
I suspect not all of your fans are as innocent as you make out LB, by no means all are guilty but from what she was told your boys were involved in the arranging.

Not according to the police reports, and not according to the word down here either. In fact, there has been rumours that some of our nutters are very disappointed because they knew nothing about it, didn't travel to Bournemouth and therefore missed out on the 'action'.

Although there were a few handy types in the pub, there were also a number of women and children who had travelled down with our official supporters clubs.

The police reports have stated that the attack was certainly pre-arranged by the West Ham mob, but that the Cardiff fans were simply the victims.

The tannoy man knows nothing. Steptoe & Son lived in Shepherds Bush, round the corner from QPR. East Londoners are sensitive about these things.

Imagine a bunch of Londoners thinking that sheep grazed in Cathays Park, LB. It's the same sort of ignorance.

PS. Is there a reason there aren't sheep in Cathays Park?

:)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lord Bracknell said:
The tannoy man knows nothing. Steptoe & Son lived in Shepherds Bush, round the corner from QPR. East Londoners are sensitive about these things. Imagine a bunch of Londoners thinking that sheep grazed in Cathays Park, LB. It's the same sort of ignorance. PS. Is there a reason there aren't sheep in Cathays Park?

Cathays Park is too dangerous for the average human, never mind a sheep.....

Our tannoy man, Ali, is great entertainment. When we played Swansea in the FAW Premier Cup final a couple of years ago he made a long impassioned speech about how the two sets of fans should finally put an end to the trouble on the terraces. He then followed that by dedicating his next two songs to "our Welsh brothers from the west."

He played 'Money's Too Tight To Mention' and 'Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.'

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Re: Re: Re: A Bitter West Ham Fan?

Not according to the police reports, and not according to the word down here either. In fact, there has been rumours that some of our nutters are very disappointed because they knew nothing about it, didn't travel to Bournemouth and therefore missed out on the 'action'.

Although there were a few handy types in the pub, there were also a number of women and children who had travelled down with our official supporters clubs.

The police reports have stated that the attack was certainly pre-arranged by the West Ham mob, but that the Cardiff fans were simply the victims.

what cardiff message board to you go on mate?

smileysmith

Oct 26, 2004
Gipsy Hill
A West Ham Fan's Report

What a humourless twat this 'journalist' obviously is.

Our tannoy man is a local legend, and he was on superb form last night (like our team), but it seems this bitter West Ham-supporting prick didn't see the funny side after his side got stuffed so he's trying to stir up trouble.

Notice the bold reference to 'hooligans from both clubs' who clashed in Bournemouth last week. The truth is that West Ham hooligans travelled 115 miles to attack Cardiff City fans according to the Police account of the incident. The City fans involved were reported to be blameless, but this wanker obviously feels the need to tar them with the same brush as the lunatics who attacked them.

No surprise there.

Wet Sham fans do seem to be out to cause trouble at the moment. I don't think they can handle the fact that their big club with a right to be in the Premiership is still struggling in the Coca Cola ... :rolleyes:

They just need to learn that nobody has a right to be there - its something you earn. :lolol:

I was certainly sorry to hear about the trouble at Bournemouth, and I do think that Sun writer is well out of order. :angry:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The Sun are a joke anyway. Their lead story today was about them tricking Stan Collymore into signing a confession abusing himself.

Great journalism! :tosser:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Certainly not the Sun's best day. All sounds very amusing to me, yes you'd be a bit annoyed if you lost, but no more than 'Brighton stay behind, Palace the bar's open'.

There is a limit, but all this stuff he's said surely falls the right side of it. The banter that is such a great part of football is in danger of being ruined by humourless, self-righteous, moralising, holier-than-thou twats.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Cardiff were one of the best sides we have played.All this having a dig at Cardiff about its hooligan problems.How many have been to cardiff,Ninian park from NSC ? probably not that many.Why not experience the trip and get a coach up for the game in February.Invite LB to travel with us.Then we can all comment on the Ninian Park experience.Who would be up for it ?

When we played Swansea in the FAW Premier Cup final a couple of years ago ...
Oi!! I'm not putting up with this nonsense. I remember the FAW Premier Cup final a couple of years ago. It was at the Racecourse Ground. Wrexham -v- Newport County. By dint of splendid performances by the County in defeating Swansea City in the quarter final and Cardiff City in the semi final.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
I've read some right shite on here from LB and a few other dodgy posts and would like to put a few points across...

If Cardiff is such a lovely place to travel to why did their Old Bill ask the Wheelchair supporters last night to cover their colours up ??

As for 400 fans...do one mate.

Where you even there ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here