Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bit cheeky or not?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone desperate for these autographs can just go along and buy a pennant or something for about THREE POUNDS, then join the queue. What's anybody's problem? I don't get it.

If you want a shirt done too, take it in your bag. No way is anyone going to stop you having it signed.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I don't think I'd want my new shirt signed to be fair, I'd like to wear it? I'd look like a bigger dick than I already am by wandering around with a big black smudge on it!!!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
And as by magic, i have just had a reply from the club.

You can get your shirt printed and then signed, even if you have already previously bought the shirt, it just needs to be clean. Whether that only patches as well i dont know. Also any item in the shop could be signed.

What about all the money I've spent buying stuff previously then? Or the fact I went all the way to hove from hailsham for the last signing?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Reminds me of a story I once heard about Dennis Rodman when he did a signing for his book during the (very) brief stint he had as a member of the Brighton Bears. Someone asked him to sign a shirt or something, his minders said they had to buy a copy of the book. Dennis goes "Don't buy my book, it's shit," and signs the shirt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's stupid, I brought my new SECOND shirt last week with Vicente on it, my home shirt I brought last year has CMS on it, and so I've put over £100 into the club just from my shirts, plus all the other merch I've brought (loads). And now this means that somebody who has never brought anything before and decides to buy something because of the signing gets to get it signed just because they brought it on a certain day, sounds absurd to me.

And with the book signing thing, that's an individual product and they normally do it on/near release and announce the signing weeks/months in advance, rather than 4 days before it happens and once everybody has already bought the product.
Yeah quite right it is stupid and absurd.
Why don't you tell the man who put in £100+ million of his own money, to make our stadium happen.
You tell him how stupid he is for wanting to maximise profits/cover his loses, with fairly standard business practises, as soon as he can.

Maybe afterwards you'll be changing your username name to 'Imtheoutside'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here