Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big thank you to any players that may read NSC

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My young nephew was rushed into the childrens section of the Royal Sussex County Hospital yesterday (he's okay now after a swift op), and the only bright spark of his day was that it coincided with the visit of Albion players to the ward.

He was talking to Glenn Murray (I think) and when he asked who my nephews favourite player was he told him Nicky Forster, so he shouted over "Oi, Fozzie, over here" and brought him over to talk to my nephew.

Apparently stood and chatted for quite a while.

Nice one chaps, and a big thank you from my nephew Adam
:thumbsup::albion2::thumbsup:

Edit: I'll bet it made quite a nice change for the players to find a kid who was an Albion fan too :laugh:

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Happily he's home now, so he won't be there to hear her.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nice to hear something positive about the players for a change, well done to all. Hope your nephew has a very Merry Christmas Pasty.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nice to hear something positive about the players for a change, well done to all. Hope your nephew has a very Merry Christmas Pasty.

I agree but lets not forget they are told to do it by the club. There are players who do things of their own bat rather than the enforced obligatory Xmas visit. Revell was good at that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They have no choice.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I agree but lets not forget they are told to do it by the club. There are players who do things of their own bat rather than the enforced obligatory Xmas visit. Revell was good at that.

What a grumpy statement that is! It's a nice gesture, by the club, the players, or otherwise. Who cares if someone has told them to do it?

Good on them.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They have no choice.

I'm sure they do as there were some first teamers (who I shan't name) that weren't there.

Anyway, it made my nephews bloody miserable day a lot better, so bugger off Mr Grumpypants

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BAH Humbug indeed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry you are right I have become Victor Meldrew. Apologies, fair play to the players who made the effort to attend and cheer up the lad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You Don't Need To Apologise To These Peasants, Gavin. They're Not Fit To Lick Southwick's Finest Size 10s Let Alone Sling Insults At A Behemoth Of This Forum For That Is What You Are.

If You Want To Become Victor Mature Then You Just Do It. Didnt He Play Tarzan?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
You Don't Need To Apologise To These Peasants, Gavin. They're Not Fit To Lick Southwick's Finest Size 10s Let Alone Sling Insults At A Behemoth Of This Forum For That Is What You Are.

If You Want To Become Victor Mature Then You Just Do It. Didnt He Play Tarzan?

He was De-Meat-Tree-Us in that early Glad ee Hater fillum. It was released before Gavin became Victor Meldrew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here