Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big thank you to any players that may read NSC

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I agree but lets not forget they are told to do it by the club. There are players who do things of their own bat rather than the enforced obligatory Xmas visit. Revell was good at that.

Is it just my imagination or do you manage to find a negative angle on every positive thing that appears on this board?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is it just my imagination or do you manage to find a negative angle on every positive thing that appears on this board?

Yes I do.

A wave of negativity has swept ovet me this year. 2008 has really ground me down and not to go into personal things too much I doubt if you would be feeling too positive about anything if you were in my shoes.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes I do.

A wave of negativity has swept ovet me this year. 2008 has really ground me down and not to go into personal things too much I doubt if you would be feeling too positive about anything if you were in my shoes.

Sound like the opening scene from 'Its a Wonderful Life'

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I agree but lets not forget they are told to do it by the club. There are players who do things of their own bat rather than the enforced obligatory Xmas visit. Revell was good at that.

:tosser:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Ok so maybe they do have to go to the ward... they don't have to talk to the children for ages, get their favourite player to come over or anything like that. The majority of our squad are very decent guys IMO - polite, friendly and generally un-like the stereotype of a professional footballer.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

No need for that. I am pleased the lad saw Forster but the club instruct a certain amount of players to go. It comes from the club. Good on the players who went but I do not take back the point I made. There are some players who do this sort of thing all year around with no news or threads about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here