Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BIG Hand to the Middlesbrough fans.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I saw you in Betfred today at 2 pm Teddy.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I witnessed 1 getting nicked on the platform on the way home... He was being a right bell... The OB gave him every chance to calm it and get on the train but he f***ed his chance up!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Round trip from Teeside is about 640 miles.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Not sure if anyone else saw but there was around 10 of them looking for a fight walking up to the ground around 2.15ish. Brighton fans didn't want any trouble and eventually walked away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was a great afternoon , a cracking game of football with 2 decent set's of fans. I even managed to get a Pie !

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
Four idiot boro fans on train to falmer with usual idiot banter. Was surprised as found them really pleasant up there

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Got on the train back to Brighton with loads of Boro fans - they were chatty friendly and they said they were down for the weekend and were enjoying Brighton and loved the Amex - all good.

We sat WSU today - didn't think they were particularly loud though

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The Boro fans must feel like us, having a great season playing proper footy. Great advert for the Championship today, the neutrals should enjoy the highlights tonight. Probably the best away side I've seen play at the Amex this season IMO

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Got on the train back to Brighton with loads of Boro fans - they were chatty friendly and they said they were down for the weekend and were enjoying Brighton and loved the Amex - all good.

We sat WSU today - didn't think they were particularly loud though

they weren't loud..i was south end of east ...but nice mix of peeps

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Turned up in good numbers but were fairly quiet, Certainly not the worse fans we've seen at the Amex this season though.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yes they weren't that loud, but certainly were in pubs before. I eavesdropped one of their fans saying the singing was fizzling out on the train to the match as they'd been singing all the way down and shot their load, and were pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here