Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Strong Millwall dotted around different pubs in Eltham.

The working man of that area is not happy.

These 'deprived' kids with blacksberrys and nike trainers are not gonna know what has hit them tonight.

Good luck wall:thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think he is trying to claim, some of Millwalls top boys are not happy with the riots and will be drinking around the local area tonight in case of any trouble, if the trouble does kick off, the old bill will not be sorting the riots out, the Millwall boys will be giving them a hiding.

Personally i dont think this is true, however if it was, good on them.

D

Deleted member 18477

would love it if they ran into millwall mob. the working man would smash these little yobs if the police let them. they will find themselves being arrested too though id imagine thats the biggest problem we have. in hindsight staying out of it is the best option but only if the police do as they say and protect these innocent people more than they have so far!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I think he is trying to claim, some of Millwalls top boys are not happy with the riots and will be drinking around the local area tonight in case of any trouble, if the trouble does kick off, the old bill will not be sorting the riots out, the Millwall boys will be giving them a hiding.

What's the 90 about?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Personally i dont think this is true, however if it was, good on them.

Didnt say top boys, but there is an elite of old wackers and young already out.

That my friend is gospel.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I see........... Do Millwall still have 'top boys'

They have about 5 seperate mobs. 'top boys' is such a general statement.

They have a few who can pull in numbers in a short time yes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im wondering why the Millwall "boys" would be in Eltham, rather than Bermondsey...

its interesting to note there is no trouble reported around that area, though i hear the Old Kent is being "policed" by the local muslim groups that work/pray down there. will we see a Millwall-Muslim coalition? :lolol: (stranger things have happened)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Green Lanes and the general area is being 'policed' by anything up to 300 Kurds and Turks tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here