Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90% off Southern train tickets **Heads up for Thursday 26th May**

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Cheers Conkers.

I tried to look up a return journey from Brighton to Tattenham Corner on the 4th of June but it told me this was invalid. Anyone else been having problems with this site?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They did this a couple of years back, mid way through the season, and I used it to pick up tickets to London for 30p or something.
Massive advertisement on the back page of the Argus today.

Thanks for the heads up!

Just booked a pair of return tickets to Victoria on Saturday 13 August - on the off chance that it can be the first leg of a trip to a decent away game. Only £2 for two people.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is this just on Southern services or can I use it for trains from Grimsby to anywhere booking via the Southern site

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Anyone else having problems actually booking tickets when it says buy now??

could be due to this announcement on the southern site ...

This is an important announcement

Due to an overwhelming response to our 90% OFF Advance tickets offer we are currently experiencing some delays with our online journey planner. We are working hard to rectify this as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Seems to have completely crashed

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
managed to get mine this morning but good news for you others

"Whilst we have sold many Advance tickets at 90% discount today, due to unprecedented levels of demand on the site, we appreciate that a few customers will have experienced problems booking the tickets they were after. As a result we have extended the end of the sale to midnight on Sunday 29th May 2011, so if the site is busy then please come back and visit it over the weekend when demand will be lower. There are 750,000 Advance tickets available at the discounted price, so there should be plenty for everyone."

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Fantastic, started at 10:00 this morning, and have now FINALLY managed to book tickets for the family to London and back for £3.50.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
After much trying I have managed to buy 4 tickets from Horsham to London Victoria in July for £4. Well chuffed with this as have been planning on taking the kids up to London for a day out for a while.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
An error has occured. Still trying, want some for 16th june, Sussex T20 match at lords :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this just on Southern services or can I use it for trains from Grimsby to anywhere booking via the Southern site

Did the thought of a 50p train ticket to York get you thinking about visiting Lucy every couple of days ? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here