Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90% off Southern train tickets **Heads up for Thursday 26th May**

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Just in case any of you are planning journies to the capital or anywhere on the Southern network, Southern are giving 90% off advanced tickets if you book this Thursday. You can buy tickets for travel up to the 18th August.

If i've done my maths correctly this means you can take 2 Adults and 2 Children from Brighton to London Victoria (with a family and friends railcard) for about £1.60 (ish).

Remember this is only valid this Thursday :thumbsup:
Southern Railway

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good spot! Thanks fella.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They could have waited for the booking day until after 17th June when the fixtures are out. Will have to do with 2 x singles Worthing to Haywards Heath (£9.40 each)when I take car down for brother in law to service it before going to Portugal.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Shame the fixture list isn't out when they're doing this as i got some cracking deals about that a couple of years ago. Cheers for posting though!

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Ah I see, thanks.

I'll be booking my tickets to and from Gatwick for the Summer Hols and I might get some tickets up to London and treat the GF to some shopping.
Any idea if london travelcards apply for this discount?

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Maybe worth buying tickets up to London for the 16th just incase there's a game that day (which is highly likely) I always go to the first away game of the season as well so might gamble on a £2 ticket

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Maybe worth buying tickets up to London for the 16th just incase there's a game that day (which is highly likely) I always go to the first away game of the season as well so might gamble on a £2 ticket

True, you would be desperately unlucky to get an away game that doesn't require going through London this season. The only ones I can think of will be Pompey and SCC?
It's also safe to say it will be an away game that weekend too.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
True, you would be desperately unlucky to get an away game that doesn't require going through London this season. The only ones I can think of will be Pompey and SCC?
It's also safe to say it will be an away game that weekend too.

Yeah I was thinking the only problem would be Pompey/Saints or if it was on the tele Monday night

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
so do you enter details on Thursday as usual or is there a code or seperate link???

I assume it will just be as you were buying tickets as normal. Same website, no link, no code :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here