Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90 Minute Delays London >< Brighton

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Still not worth physically hurting someone over, big deal you have been delayed and its bloody annoying.

The CEO may well be a grade a twat, and he is, but i wouldnt assault them. Unfortunately its frontline staff that get the shit.
It's also frontline staff who walk around with a shoulder shrugging, couldn't give a f*** , answering passengers questions is so inconvenient attitude 90 % of the time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really are incompetent f***ing *****. sack the lot and start again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Still not worth physically hurting someone over, big deal you have been delayed and its bloody annoying.

The CEO may well be a grade a twat, and he is, but i wouldnt assault them. Unfortunately its frontline staff that get the shit.

If you gave any FCC customer an empty room, the FCC CEO, a banjo and 10 minutes I know what 99.9% would do....and it would not be plucking him a tune I can tell you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Front page of the metro today. passengers are trapped into using overpriced rail services which most say are not good enough.

FCC scored a 40% satisfaction.

3.5billion in govt subsidies across rail companies

EIGHT directors on six fig plus salaries.

Really needs a complete overhaul.

Apparantly the other surveys where it highlights "record levels of satisfaction" ask more people. Probavly didnt say that most are conducted at weekends when you get the occasional traveller. You go to all the major hotspots across the country in rush hour and they will f***ing tell you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got an extra gazillion pounds for a vanity plan ? Upgrade the current line so it's less prone to failure.

You are you such a rail apologist? Are you on the gravy train yourself?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Front page of the metro today. passengers are trapped into using overpriced rail services which most say are not good enough.

The rail system is clearly not fit for purpose these days. It seems to have been on a slow melt down since Xmas. How long before there is a fatal accident/crash? Sadly this will probably be the only thing which will result in a corrective action.

- - - Updated - - -

The rail system is clearly not fit for purpose these days. It seems to have been on a slow melt down since Xmas. How long before there is a fatal accident/crash? Sadly this will probably be the only thing which will result in a corrective action.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You are you such a rail apologist? Are you on the gravy train yourself?

Nope, i see it how it is. You use the money so you actually have a reliable railway, rather than 2 lines to London which could fail at any given moment because of the poor infastructure. Could a fraction of the HS2 money to do that too. Its not unsafe, i mean every time there is a problem it gets fixed and instantly gets a topic on here with people moaning about a delay, its that or say dont fix a broken rail, which could happen on any rail network in the world, which then leads to a derailment.

RE Metro front page - you arent trapped at all, its called getting a car if you dont like it. Though then you could moan about the roads instead, people want to moan at anything these days - heard from someone at Brighton when someone was hit by a train at Portslade the other day that a few passengers were getting quite stroppy about the delays, not caring that someone was badly injured.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
RE Metro front page - you arent trapped at all, its called getting a car if you dont like it.

Doh. I guess you're fishing given this idiotic sentence; you cannot seriously think commuting to London at 7am by car is a serious alternative to catching the train? Do you? Oh well, I bit.

- - - Updated - - -

RE Metro front page - you arent trapped at all, its called getting a car if you dont like it.

Doh. I guess you're fishing given this idiotic sentence; you cannot seriously think commuting to London at 7am by car is a serious alternative to catching the train? Do you? Oh well, I bit.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope, i see it how it is. You use the money so you actually have a reliable railway, rather than 2 lines to London which could fail at any given moment because of the poor infastructure. Could a fraction of the HS2 money to do that too. Its not unsafe, i mean every time there is a problem it gets fixed and instantly gets a topic on here with people moaning about a delay, its that or say dont fix a broken rail, which could happen on any rail network in the world, which then leads to a derailment.

RE Metro front page - you arent trapped at all, its called getting a car if you dont like it. Though then you could moan about the roads instead, people want to moan at anything these days - heard from someone at Brighton when someone was hit by a train at Portslade the other day that a few passengers were getting quite stroppy about the delays, not caring that someone was badly injured.

Well done you. With each government drving cars off the road (or trying to) the train is the greenest option surely. So make it f***ing work.

Time and time again I can take a passenger sick or even a fatality but not IN NO WAY faulty/broken down carriages, faulty signals, lack of drivers, not knowing which way to go and a whole HOST of other LILY LIVERED excuses.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Assume your connection to NSC went a bit rather than you going a bit crazy there posting it 6 times !!

Its possible, not viable in most cases of course - but saying your "trapped" is sensationalism. Little alternative ? Yes. Trapped ? No.

Well done you. With each government drving cars off the road (or trying to) the train is the greenest option surely. So make it f***ing work.

Time and time again I can take a passenger sick or even a fatality but not IN NO WAY faulty/broken down carriages, faulty signals, lack of drivers, not knowing which way to go and a whole HOST of other LILY LIVERED excuses.

Lack of drivers is either down to illness (which should be covered for and not having cover isnt good enough), not having route knowledge (i mean you want you driver to know where to brake, what the route is, locations etc - safety critical basically) or not having a minimum amount of rest time which is a legal requirement.

Wouldnt call them excuses, most of the time cock-ups would be a good thing to call them usually as a result of poor infastructure, if money was properly spent into improving this and getting those shitty FCC sweatboxes off the tracks (basically by getting their arses into gear with the new Thameslink trains) then it would be much better commute, increase capacity too, think work is planned for the junction North of Croydon as that gets congested up frequently.

Heard more info about yesterday, apparently a long length of the third rail became damaged so trains couldnt use the Northbound line, so everything was sent using the remaining line. Also didnt help as everything yesterday had to be sent via Crystal Palace (the poor passengers) and that required extra staff called "pilots" alongside normal drivers and there were only so many of those so it further delayed everything. Basically yesterday was worst case scenario for basically everything and 1 mahoosive cock-up for all involved.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Heard more info about yesterday

Given this, and your lick-spittle, ass-kissing, bootlicking brown-nosing, fawning flunky sychophantic apologies for the railway you must be an employee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here