Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90 Minute Delays London >< Brighton

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Doh. I guess you're fishing given this idiotic sentence; you cannot seriously think commuting to London at 7am by car is a serious alternative to catching the train? Do you? Oh well, I bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Doh. I guess you're fishing given this idiotic sentence; you cannot seriously think commuting to London at 7am by car is a serious alternative to catching the train? Do you? Oh well, I bit.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a new record?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Given this, and your lick-spittle, ass-kissing, bootlicking brown-nosing, fawning flunky sychophantic apologies for the railway you must be an employee?

Nope, friend of the family works on the platforms at Redhill - how i get most of my info. I wouldnt say no to being a rail employee though as it means i would get to deal with wonderful people like you........and wave a white flag.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Felt sorry for the train guard yesterday. We tried to get on the 1706 from Victoria yesterday, which turned out to be the delayed 1606. Couldn't get on with kids, so jumped on another train to EC, which crawled all the way. Jumped back on Littlehampton train at EC and just sat on platform for 45 mins while they waited for a replacement driver. When train finally left, my two little girls had to sit on floor in he aisle all the way to Worthing, when Southern Trains suddenly decided to turf everyone out!

Bloody nightmare. Wasn't the guards fault, but she took all the grief given to her on the chin, even bough she must have been screaming inside. She deserves a medal for covering the mis management of the senior management.. They are a bloody shambles!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nope, friend of the family works on the platforms at Redhill - how i get most of my info. I wouldnt say no to being a rail employee though as it means i would get to deal with wonderful people like you........and wave a white flag.

You'd make a suitable employee; you appear to have all the necessary qualifications.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No idea what happened there. I didnt even edit my post.

This update thing is annoying though.

NSC is becoming a site I visit less and less frequently these days because of this, amongst other things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here