Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
There isn't one creditable witness.
Most are high level media lackeys.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm annoyed that I have just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that absolute crap. Others theories have elements of plausability and provoke intrigue and wonder. That video is just complete tosh. Thanks

Watched 4 of them (god knows why) and its bobbins. Missiles, Media in on everything

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm annoyed that I have just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that absolute crap. Others theories have elements of plausability and provoke intrigue and wonder. That video is just complete tosh. Thanks

Was going to say something similar, but nicely put. It was laughable.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Look no hole.. The plane has entered the WTC...and the fuselage has not made any hole!

Image61.jpg

Fur Cough

The only thing that really intrigues me about the whole affair is, Why are there so many thick people in the world that believe the U.S Government would kill its own citizens.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Source- Michael Hezarkhani (CNN)
(In between the fuselage and left engine the plane has pierced the building yet has not yet made the hole.
This is of course reprehensive of a pixel crash.)
impact.jpg

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
The only thing that really intrigues me about the whole affair is, Why are there so many thick people in the world that believe the U.S Government would kill its own citizens.

Where have I said the US Government killed it's own citizens ?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If anyone missed and wanted to see the BBC program
BBC - BBC Three Programmes - 9/11: Conspiracy Road Trip

(Be warned though does feature one of the world's most dislikeable women)

I can only assume you mean the girl, can't remember her name. She acted like a 12 year old throughout. I said above, they were strange people to represent those views - one girl didn't seem too bothered either way, the big guy was only bothered about the building collapse and was happy to change his mind as soon as an expert explained it to him. The Asian guy seems to have personal problems and other things on his mind. I think it's on again tonight at 8.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I can only assume you mean the girl, can't remember her name. She acted like a 12 year old throughout. I said above, they were strange people to represent those views - one girl didn't seem too bothered either way, the big guy was only bothered about the building collapse and was happy to change his mind as soon as an expert explained it to him. The Asian guy seems to have personal problems and other things on his mind. I think it's on again tonight at 8.

Yep sitting there with sunglasses on and basically sulking while the man from the Pentagon was talking really got me

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
you're very abusive for someone so highly educated. but a nice evasion from the point being made.

Oh come on. This 12:1 assertion of yours is highly spurious at best, and doesn't stand up to intellectual scrutiny. If you really need an explanation it's this: a guess of 1,200 engineers taken from one single video against all the other engineers who have never expressed an opinion? Just because they have never expressed an opinion, doesn't mean that they don't agree with the former, or do agree with the latter. It truly doesn't stand up mate.

Aside from that, all you have done is deride, insult and try to pick holes in my grammar.

Last edited:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone

OK, but you accept that US government regularly kills citizens of other countries? The list here is far too long to go into, but we can start with Iraq and Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths.

And you accept that they regularly send their own citizens, albeit as members of the military, over to die in foreign countries, for political ends? 50,000+ in Vietnam, for a war which was pointless, preventable and in the end only benefitted the US military suppliers.

Does it surprise you to learn that Dick Cheney ran a secret CIA death squad, the JSOC, which was tasked, among other things, with targeting US citizens abroad? Does it surprise you to learn that Cheney and his cronies, all deeply involved in the military supply trade (the military/industrial complex, Halliburton, KBR etc.), earned literally hundreds of millions of dollars from the last 2 wars?

This article on the highly respected Salon.com:

Salon - Presidential assassinations of U.S. citizens

Even Obama has got in on the 'extra-judicial killing of US citzens' act:

Confirmed: Obama authorizes assassination of U.S. citizen

Now, you may say that there's a clear distinction between 'normal' US citizens and members of Al Qaeda, but the fact that there is no judicial overview - that these people may be targeted in their homes, away from battle, with no due process of law - means that in reality they can do it to whoever they want, and they have.

So how is it such a huge leap of faith to accept that the US government has targeted its own citizens for political gain. Well, it just isn't, because they have. It doesn't make for comfortable reading but I'm afraid to say that it's the truth, and I have that direct from friends in the secret service.

Not only that, read about the 1993 WTC bombing. A former Egyptian secret agent stands up in a US court and accuses the FBI of ensuring that the bombing went ahead, whilst the agent attempted to stop it from happening. All true and in the public domain.

If you want proof of these killings then I suggest you look into the life of Mike Ruppert. He can tell you a thing or three about the US govt killing its own citizens just to shut them up. I'll dig out some links.

You nutjobs trying to ply this bullshit about a conspiracy want to f*** right off.
You ARE mentalists, and your axe to grind is pointless and disrespectful.
I am certainly no fan of the Bush regime, but cockamamie stories about them arranging to bring down the TTT's and Pentagon? Lay off the drugs you idiots.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You nutjobs trying to ply this bullshit about a conspiracy want to f*** right off.
You ARE mentalists, and your axe to grind is pointless and disrespectful.
I am certainly no fan of the Bush regime, but cockamamie stories about them arranging to bring down the TTT's and Pentagon? Lay off the drugs you idiots.

I have nothing to add to this, sums it up perfectly.

I see the satalite circling the moon has taken pictures of all the gubbins left behind by the Apollo Missions, how long before the truthers claim thats all been faked as well?

Fur Cough

OK, but you accept that US government regularly kills citizens of other countries? The list here is far too long to go into, but we can start with Iraq and Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths.

And you accept that they regularly send their own citizens, albeit as members of the military, over to die in foreign countries, for political ends? 50,000+ in Vietnam, for a war which was pointless, preventable and in the end only benefitted the US military suppliers.

Does it surprise you to learn that Dick Cheney ran a secret CIA death squad, the JSOC, which was tasked, among other things, with targeting US citizens abroad? Does it surprise you to learn that Cheney and his cronies, all deeply involved in the military supply trade (the military/industrial complex, Halliburton, KBR etc.), earned literally hundreds of millions of dollars from the last 2 wars?

This article on the highly respected Salon.com:

Salon - Presidential assassinations of U.S. citizens

Even Obama has got in on the 'extra-judicial killing of US citzens' act:

Confirmed: Obama authorizes assassination of U.S. citizen

Now, you may say that there's a clear distinction between 'normal' US citizens and members of Al Qaeda, but the fact that there is no judicial overview - that these people may be targeted in their homes, away from battle, with no due process of law - means that in reality they can do it to whoever they want, and they have.

So how is it such a huge leap of faith to accept that the US government has targeted its own citizens for political gain. Well, it just isn't, because they have. It doesn't make for comfortable reading but I'm afraid to say that it's the truth, and I have that direct from friends in the secret service.

Not only that, read about the 1993 WTC bombing. A former Egyptian secret agent stands up in a US court and accuses the FBI of ensuring that the bombing went ahead, whilst the agent attempted to stop it from happening. All true and in the public domain.

If you want proof of these killings then I suggest you look into the life of Mike Ruppert. He can tell you a thing or three about the US govt killing its own citizens just to shut them up. I'll dig out some links.

You really are f***ed in the mind aren't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here