Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Explosion at a Nuclear Plant now :nono:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Cracking pictures, Shiz.

Sendai was a beautiful city. I was there in August, and would have loved to have spent more time there.

I spent more time in Morioka and Lake Tawazako when I was in that area, but I do have a few photos of the city area.

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Shiz has many pics from his footie trips in japan. The locals really seem to have taken to him and they all look such a friendly bunch and, as can be seen by those pics, football seems a real occasion out there.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
police officer beleives upto 10,000 could be dead from one town alone. :(

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
How's it been in Shizuoka? Any damage? Panic? Fuji rumbling?

Shizuoka is functioning as normal mostly, although the rolling blackouts due to start tomorrow will reach halfway across the prefecture. No damage although we certainly felt the main quake. Some people have been panic buying from what I've heard, but to be honest, being out and about in town today you wouldn't have known the north was in such a mess.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
After watching some of this unfold, my 9 year old daughter decided to try and raise some money to 'help Japan'. She baked some cakes and sold them outside of church this morning (good choice of venue!) and raised £47.20p. What a sweetheart.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
After watching some of this unfold, my 9 year old daughter decided to try and raise some money to 'help Japan'. She baked some cakes and sold them outside of church this morning (good choice of venue!) and raised £47.20p. What a sweetheart.

:bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just checking in. Safe and well as Shizuoka is far from where it all went down. That said we felt a pretty big and long lasting quake even here. Was in Sendai for an away game last season and it's a wonderful city. Absolutely gutted for the people up there. Simply horrifying.

fabtastic to hear from you mate. Please do keep safe.

Our thoughts are with you all over there at the moment.

take care
dave

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

terrific effort. Great stuff.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
after the shock and horror of the initial disasters, its always the kindness and bravery of people that stays with me, the school where i work in Abu Dhabi raised in the region of £2000 for the Red Cross in NZ by holding a non uniform day. You should be very proud of your little girl

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

good on her

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here