Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 tickets remaining to Palace as on Wednesday morning.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Just got one. Relieved for the club as my mate would probably have torn the club shop down with nothing more than a fart, a snuff box of flammables, a match and his bare teeth if he hadn't got one. Makes Ticketmaster seem efficient.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Would be nice if Palace gave us another block, considering they are not going to Wembley, you would think they could do with the money

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yeeeeaaaaaaarghghghghghg. Got one :D I suppose I better delete my ask the club request but I think the questions are still worth asking.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Completely agree.

However I'm completely failing to feel guilty about it as, to be honest, the club should have had a level somewhere in between 1,000 and 1,250 (something like 1,100) to give priority to STHs to have been away this season. I'd have been really annoyed if I'd missed out with 1,160 because someone with 1,000 beat me to them.

Agree with this. A STH who has NOT been away this season gets the same priority as someone who has. Hardly fair imo.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
4.34pm is the earliest I've heard someone got a ticket for the 5pm sale so far.

Poor.

And how many seconds my receipt says 16:34:01 can any one beat that.:lolol:walking up to the shop i asked a dejected looking guy if he had got his Palace tickets , he replied no i`ve been told to go on line at 5:00 pm .Luckily i ignored that information walked the 30 more yards to the shop and was told tickets now on sale with 1,000 points .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here