Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 tickets remaining to Palace as on Wednesday morning.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Has anyone else had problems registering friends and family? I've added my mate, he's added me but he's not on my list, however I AM on his list? Really frustrating

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Whilst I'm happy to have got mine, I'd be mightily pissed off if I'd waited until 5 and they'd all gone.

Completely agree.

However I'm completely failing to feel guilty about it as, to be honest, the club should have had a level somewhere in between 1,000 and 1,250 (something like 1,100) to give priority to STHs to have been away this season. I'd have been really annoyed if I'd missed out with 1,160 because someone with 1,000 beat me to them.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Completely agree.

However I'm completely failing to feel guilty about it as, to be honest, the club should have had a level somewhere in between 1,000 and 1,250 (something like 1,100) to give priority to STHs to have been away this season. I'd have been really annoyed if I'd missed out with 1,160 because someone with 1,000 beat me to them.

This! I have 1170, but yet battling against someone with 1,000. Poorly setup.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have they sold out yet ?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not gonna please a lot of people that

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They always put the tickets on sale prior to 5pm

Jan 12, 2012
I think your club has had the loyal supporters over. So am i right in thinking that having a season ticket for this season gave you 1000 points ? If that is the case, what price loyalty ?
I would be fuming if i travelled away to get loyalty points, then the club panicked and dropped the points level too quick.
It looks like you sold them all now, but the way your club went about it must leave a bad taste.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here