Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 out of 14

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yorkie said:
Even I don't think we can win 7 out of 14 games but can Leicester, Crewe, Millwall & Wednesday?
We only need to be one point ahead of those teams.
Blaming McGhee is ridiculous. You cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear especially when you have injuries and inexperienced players.
Hopefully we can use loan players to boost our chances so here's hoping.

Take off your rose tinted specs and you can join in next weeks planned MASSIVE protest :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1066gull

Even if we go down, its not the end of the world.

I will try and make the most of the little enjoyment of league 1, and will probably pay the pikies a visit to see how you all suffered for two seasons.

Going down ain't the end of the world for f*** sakes.:censored:

We will have one or two decent stadiums, Forest and The New Den is all I can think of.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Harty said:
Ever the eternal optimist I stated on SCR that I still think we can stay up by winning 7 out of the next 14 games.
Am I the only one who thinks we can do it?

Of course we can stay up. Getting behind the manager and the team would help though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A van der Meyde said:
Even if we go down, its not the end of the world.

I will try and make the most of the little enjoyment of league 1, and will probably pay the pikies a visit to see how you all suffered for two seasons.

Going down ain't the end of the world for f*** sakes.:censored:

We will have one or two decent stadiums, Forest and The New Den is all I can think of.

Will you just keep quiet for once in your life?

at the end of the day its about aiming to get 5 more points than Weds, Leicester and Derby and lossing no more points than Crewe and Millwall.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Take off your rose tinted specs and you can join in next weeks planned MASSIVE protest :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

OOoohhhh can I can I ?
:clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

1066gull

Yorkie said:
Will you just keep quiet for once in your life?

For showing enthusiasm and trying to life the f***ing morale of the team every match, including home games?

Sake.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A van der Meyde said:
For showing enthusiasm and trying to life the f***ing morale of the team every match, including home games?

Sake.

I wouldn't mind if you had your own opinion but you join in with different threads and post whatever the majority are saying on that thread, regardless if it agrees with something you posted on another thread.
That is what is getting on people's nerves.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Yorkie said:
I wouldn't mind if you had your own opinion but you join in with different threads and post whatever the majority are saying on that thread, regardless if it agrees with something you posted on another thread.

He won't listen to us, we've been saying this for ages.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brightonfan_86 said:
He won't listen to us, we've been saying this for ages.

Sorry Kev but you do exactly the same thing.
I posted last week that you change your mind as often as your clothes.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yorkie said:
Sorry Kev but you do exactly the same thing.
I posted last week that you change your mind as often as your clothes.

That's not very often then;)

Yorkie said:

Careful Yorkie - he'll start making veiled threats about coming to Newhaven if you upset him. :lolol: Priceless implied threat when I told him someone elses artwork was better. :jester:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hate to say it, but I cannot see where 7 wins from 14 are going to come from.

If that is the criteria for staying up, then I have this horrible horrible feeling that the current bottom 3 are the 3 that are going down.

:nono:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
pasty said:
Hate to say it, but I cannot see where 7 wins from 14 are going to come from.

If that is the criteria for staying up, then I have this horrible horrible feeling that the current bottom 3 are the 3 that are going down.

:nono:

Cannot see where 3 wins are coming from let alone 7. Still think we will stay up if we can sign a striker on loan thoguh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here