Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A van der Meyde said:
7,139 pay £30 to watch football in the rain?

My arse!
Where did you get £30 from........never been £30........:jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A van der Meyde said:
7,139 pay £30 to watch football in the rain?

Does My arse look big in this??!
:lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
And you'll be able to buy tickets on the door, so there'll be noone who thinks "oh I fancy going to the Albion this arvo, but I didn't buy a ticket yesterday and I'm not going to go all the way to Queen's Road with all its associated parking issues, especially as I live in Polegate/Haywards Heath/Upper Volta*"

*Delete as appropriate

Fragmented Badger said:
No way did Luton sell all their tickets. There were LOADS of gaps in their end, particularly on the left hand side as we looked.
There may have been a load of gaps. But they did sell all the tickets that they took.

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
And you'll be able to buy tickets on the door, so there'll be noone who thinks "oh I fancy going to the Albion this arvo, but I didn't buy a ticket yesterday and I'm not going to go all the way to Queen's Road with all its associated parking issues, especially as I live in Polegate/Haywards Heath/Upper Volta*"

*Delete as appropriate
Actually, you WON'T be able to buy tickets on the gate at Falmer.

But you will be able to buy tickets on the day - at railway stations, and other outlets.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
jevs said:
That is disgusting...and people keep telling me that you'll sell out Falmer no probs. Not a chance !
It'll be a damn site easier getting bums on seats at Falmer than at Withdean, whatever division we're in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here