Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The amount of "new £12 people" in the East Stand today moaning about the rain, I doubt it will be that full again.

Ran into a bloke in the toilets who had brought six kids with him (assumed teacher!) and he was questioning why they hadn't put a roof on the stand. As I was having a piss at the time I didn't bother to explain the financial restrictions!!!!

Lots of other ignorant people there today as well. When Henderson kicked away a throw in put back to him by Lynch, a shout of "why didn't you pick it up you teapot" was accutely embarassing :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There were some miserable tossers in the new stand, it must be said, most of whom left long before the end

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
There were some miserable tossers in the new stand, it must be said, most of whom left long before the end

Can't argue with that. That said my son was asking to leave with 30 minutes to go!!

1066gull

I wanted to be in the East Stand...but got a ticket in G South Stand. But to be honest, it was to wet and miserable to sing and stand up and down all the time.

After hearing Reading had drawn, I got pissed off even more because;

1. Seeing a team who were worse than us 4 years ago finally get in to the top flight.
2. I lost my £5 bet on betfred.......

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Giraffe said:
Ran into a bloke in the toilets who had brought six kids with him (assumed teacher!)
That was Gifton's baby sitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here