Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

640 dead in Bagdad

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can someone pick that bloody shovel up ? I nearly went arse over tit then.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
brighton_b0y said:
he knows hes a f*** up and knows what he typed it ridiculous. Thats why he's doing a runner. How anyone can't feal remorse for hundreds of dead innocents, mainly women and children is un fuckin believable. You must be one callous, evil bastard. Your comments have really pissed me off, but i deep down i just know your a twat

Glad it is not just me that he as wound up.

swindonseagull said:
I still feel no remorse....see ya

Remorse is the end of the process, shame comes first.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
eastlondonseagull said:
1000 dead now :nono:

I wonder how high the count will have to go before Swinedon feels a twinge of guilt over his/her comment?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Officials had earlier suggested that someone in the crowd deliberately triggered the stampede by saying they had seen a suicide bomber.

That SOMEONE is a WANKER.

Anyway, point of order here...how can someone be a suicide bomber until they have bombed? Up till then they can only be done for "attempted bombing" surely?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
No guilt..
not now
not never.

I did not start the stampede Just made the first post and said I do not feel sorry, religious fanatics, over 1 million and they did not even stop procedings.
obviously they did not even feel guilt or remorse themselves..

so all of you get off your high horses and do not shout until you know the facts.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
swindonseagull said:
No guilt..
not now
not never.

I did not start the stampede Just made the first post and said I do not feel sorry, religious fanatics, over 1 million and they did not even stop procedings.

so all of you get off your high horses and do not shout until you know the facts.
:rolleyes: the pratts back :yawn:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
swindonseagull said:

Have you ever seen a crowd of a million people? :dunce:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
swindonseagull said:
No guilt..
not now
not never.

You have just flatly contradicted yourself in those last two sentences. 'Obviously they didn't feel guilt or remorse...' 'do not shout until you know the facts...' How do you know they feel no guilt or remorse? You have absolutely NO IDEA how they feel, or how they are going to react to it.

Also, your widely-touted 'apathy' doesn't mean that you should come on here, and boast about not caring. If you REALLY didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered your arse to make a comment on it at all. That's apathy.

But I suspect you lack the intelligence to have worked that out, you spiteful piece of rubbish.

Last edited:

swindonseagull said:
No guilt..
not now
not never.

You used the news of this to get attention. Congratulations on your attention, so sorry you won't be getting any wages like the bloke on the telly who broadcasts news.
Still, if all you desparately need is attention, you are obviously getting it.

:clap:

:yawn:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
swindonseagull said:
nothing constructive to say Brighton boy??

then say nothing...

And yet you're still talking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here