Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 Trophys In 6 Years - What Was YOUR Favourite?

Your Favourite Out Of THE SIX?!

• County Championship 2003

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • County Championship 2006

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • County Championship 2007

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • C & G 2006

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • National League Divison 2 - 2005

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Pro40 Divison 1 2008

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
For me, i thought, last years County Championship, just because we had to sit around waiting for about 8 hours to find out the facking Lancy Score:thumbsup:

Yours?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Someone voted for the National League Divison 2 Title:laugh:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
C&G 2006 cos' I was there in the Mound Stand - missed out in 2003 due to the bloody M1 roadworks so had to sit in a traffic jam & listen to John Lees on SCR somewhere south of Luton when Muzza hit the runs to win the Championship.

I am sure we will struggle to keep this standard up with so many players going or on the verge of.

Whatever, it has been a complete pleasure & privilege to watch Grizz, Mushy, Muzza, RMJ, Kirts & Jason et al over the last few years ...:bowdown:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The C&G final was great for just the raw emotion attatched to the proceedings as it dramatically unfolded infront of everyone at Lords.

We had posted a low total, and it was looking pretty grim for a plarge portion of the match.

As the Lancashire wickets were tumbling, the celebrations were getting more raucaus like at football matches cheering a goal.

When the last wicket went, the whole place just went mental celebrating.

That was brilliant, though I will never forget winning the 1st championship on a sunny day at Hove and Murray the hero of the day again. The winning run was hit, and play stopped for half an hour so we could do a lap of honour to Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The C&G final was great for just the raw emotion attatched to the proceedings as it dramatically unfolded infront of everyone at Lords.

We had posted a low total, and it was looking pretty grim for a plarge portion of the match.

As the Lancashire wickets were tumbling, the celebrations were getting more raucaus like at football matches cheering a goal.

When the last wicket went, the whole place just went mental celebrating.

That was brilliant, though I will never forget winning the 1st championship on a sunny day at Hove and Murray the hero of the day again. The winning run was hit, and play stopped for half an hour so we could do a lap of honour to Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now

Triple Century?:bounce:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Was only a 'casual' fan in 2003, so although pleased, i didn't appreciate it enough.

Somehow in my first 10 years of watching Sussex sport, I've seen on of the most successful spells in the Albion AND Sussex CCC's history.

In answer to the question - the Lords day out ALMOST tops the Play-Off final!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The first County Championship. Seeing the look of sheer delight on the face of our fellow Sussex patrons who never believed they would see that day. An honourable mention to the C&G final. I have been to a few, but Sussex owned Lords, St Johns Wood and London that day.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
A close call between the second championship win, those few days in Notts were imense... And the first championship, which was just ace.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Close call between the C&G final that was an amazing day out, and last years championship. The pure edge of your seat nail bitting finish waiting for the Lancs game and then John Lees singing Sussex by the Sea when it was in the bag very nearly had me in pieces.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
All 3 championships, but the first one has to take the biscuit.

BTW how odd is it that every year this decade that Sussex haven't won anything, the Albion have won silverware (titles in 2001 and 2002, then the play-off trophy in 2004), giving the County silverware EVERY YEAR THIS DECADE!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here