Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 coaches at palace

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
you will have to explain that one....Brighton really aint that great, druggie capital of south coast... and I am not saying croydon is any better but stop looking at brighton with blue and white tinted glasses, its a hole...we DID take 4 points off you this season whatever you may think, and until you do beat us my comment stands (you may be able to beat us one day) but until then just remember Brighton 1 - 3 C Palace

We dont burn our own town.[/QUOTE]

As Brighton is the largest place on the South coast one would expect it to have the highest number of drug-users. And 'you' (as in people from your area) did burn your own town.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
loads, but Im gonna save em for when we stuff you again next season...cant be bothered now...1st league defeat at Amex...will be forever in your history....get over it

That defeat (still) hurts like hell when i think about it. But you and other Palace fans on here are sadly mistaken about why. It hurt because it was against you. When Murray scored your, admittedly superb, third goal the last thing anyone thought was 'oh no, Palace have incurred upon us our first ever league defeat here at Amex!'

I think it is you who needs to 'get over it'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here