Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 coaches at palace

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
what do you think your chances of geting buster out of care are?

Busters a dog..with more brain than most of you
sorry are you trying to day we didnt take 4 points off you or that we didnt beat you 3 -1 at your place?? Hurts doesnt it ????
Maybe you should use your own eye test voucher

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
First defrost your water vole. Then follow recipe for Hedgehog pie (p16) allowing 5 minutes less per vole

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
images.jpeg

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Jumped on a train next to 3 hooded lads in palace scarves who were joyfully saying "weve had the seaweed running all over Croydon" I chipped in "well theres 3 sitting here" To which I got a reply "if we were with our top boys you wouldnt even be on this train":cool::cool:

Football you gotta love it:clap::clap:

Maybe they took the bus? :D

sorry are you trying to day we didnt take 4 points off you or that we didnt beat you 3 -1 at your place?? Hurts doesnt it ????

Can I borrow the voucher for my Water Vole, their eyesight gets worse in the cold.

I'm worried about them, are you?

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

You bring sweet FA to this debate. Why don't you go and have a mass debate with Buster - he sounds like he is on your level. Tit.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Brighton is a hole ? Right here goes . Palace pier, Brighton beach, a Marina , most popular place for stag and hen nights in country , royal pavilion , the lanes , surrounded by the Sussex downs , Victorian architecture , seaworld , Volks railway , nudist beach , the Amex , Brighton eye big wheel , hove county cricket ground , i do hate living in Brighton it's such a hole .

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
You bring sweet FA to this debate. Why don't you go and have a mass debate with Buster - he sounds like he is on your level. Tit.

so sad that you have to descend to personal insults....cant take losing a football match...ahhh never mind !! and Brighton is still full of druggies whatever else you say about the place

so sad that you have to descend to personal insults....cant take losing a football match...ahhh never mind !! and Brighton is still full of druggies whatever else you say about the place

Did you know that the British Water Vole is under pressure from imported Mink, they also don't like cold and I have a great concern for them.

What's your take on this?

Seagulls Dan

Jan 31, 2012
Worthing
:nono:How to confirm that you are completely thick! The type of stupid where people feel sorry for you rather than laugh at you... You burnt your own town.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
:nono:How to confirm that you are completely thick! The type of stupid where people feel sorry for you rather than laugh at you... You burnt your own town.

not my town...I live in France...no need to feel sorry for me ..who burnt your pier down then suppose that was someone from outside Brighton was it..a junkie on a day trip maybe.....Ok you love Brighton, I dont...agree to disagree......1 -3 at Amex...4 points in total from you Thank you very much

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
not my town...I live in France...no need to feel sorry for me ..who burnt your pier down then suppose that was someone from outside Brighton was it..a junkie on a day trip maybe.....Ok you love Brighton, I dont...agree to disagree......1 -3 at Amex...4 points in total from you Thank you very much

What a BORE you are. Got any other come backs besides becoming the 3rd team to win a competitive game at the Amex?

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
What a BORE you are. Got any other come backs besides becoming the 3rd team to win a competitive game at the Amex?

loads, but Im gonna save em for when we stuff you again next season...cant be bothered now...1st league defeat at Amex...will be forever in your history....get over it

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
loads, but Im gonna save em for when we stuff you again next season...cant be bothered now...1st league defeat at Amex...will be forever in your history....get over it

And the first league defeat at Selhurst was...?

Oh right, no-one actually cares about those kind of facts, unless they give you a silly little life raft of ridicule to cling on to.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm bored of this drivel... if someone doesn't post something interesting (and relevant) on this thread in the next 5 minutes it is going to 'The Other Stuff'... OK?

Excuse me Mr Bustersdad, something has been worrying me:

If Buster is a dog and you're his dad the rumours about Palace fans are all true, or you are a dog using the Internet, in which case I take my hat off to you.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I recommend this not quite Groupon but the best we can do
you will have to explain that one....Brighton really aint that great, druggie capital of south coast... and I am not saying croydon is any better but stop looking at brighton with blue and white tinted glasses, its a hole...we DID take 4 points off you this season whatever you may think, and until you do beat us my comment stands (you may be able to beat us one day) but until then just remember Brighton 1 - 3 C Palace[/QUOTE]

We dont burn our own town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here