Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5th round draw for The FA Cup.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We are in the draw though. And Wolves are not a big club at all.

Not a big club to most, I was meaning compared to a selling club like yourselves. When Falmer's up and running maybe you could be our feeder club if you're still in business.

:falmer:

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
PLSE,PLSE,PLSE, can we draw cistal palarse in round five, your away following can share the dugout with your subs n manager, dont think you lot have ever brought over 6000 to villa in a total of 10 visits, recall your last visit for a game was attended by less than 500 of your fans, saturday 3pm game aswell, dont disrespect brighton fans, THEY MADE THE EFFORT, shame you muppets dont

I'm not at all surprised your screen name is 'andycapp', you type like a spastic.

Good performance by your boys yesterday, they did you proud & it sounds like it was a very good game.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Not a big club to most, I was meaning compared to a selling club like yourselves. When Falmer's up and running maybe you could be our feeder club if you're still in business.

:falmer:

Because Wolves have delusions of grandeur, doesn't make them a big club.
They are well down the pecking order in just the Midlands.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Because Wolves have delusions of grandeur, doesn't make them a big club.
They are well down the pecking order in just the Midlands.

:lol: Typical palace fand. Because they have no history they dont understand clubs that do. When you have been champions of england like us, or have a fabulous history like Wolves then come back and talk to us. Until then jog on

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
:lol: Typical palace fand. Because they have no history they dont understand clubs that do. When you have been champions of england like us, or have a fabulous history like Wolves then come back and talk to us. Until then jog on

Oh yes. The Derek Dougan era.

Our appologies. :lolol:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

f*** me, its wakey wakey time. Is it raining down there and Mummy is not letting you go out to play?

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009

Did you have a good day out at Villa yesterday Jamie?

Oh.... I forgot.... You're an armchair 'fan', my mistake.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Wlves are not a big club - this from crippled alice fans - oh do go on you really are priceless

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
come on then suburbia's finest, tell us again how wolves are not a big club. Crystal palace - you couldnt make it up!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here