Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5th round draw for The FA Cup.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
You'll feel right at home, the surrounding area is bloody awful, almost as bad as Croydon.

My team could be bottom of the football league, but at least I wouldn't have to live in the biggest shit hole in England.
You are right moulsecombe is shit.But worthing....:lolol:
I bet you are one exciting party animal.

I wouldn't worry about canned-on-heat matey, he is a complete **** who could start an arguement in a room on his own. He sits at home all day masterbating at pictures of himself, then beats himself up with guilt of what he'd just done.
Sad.

When you pull back your foreskin does it smell of a domestic appliance

SMEG

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Nice one dick splash. Your pile of shit only got 'beat by one goal' by a 'top team'. Most of that 'top team'-cock smoker, were in the stand smirking at 6,000 poofters.
Looks like we've another needed payday, another game against a Prem' side, and maybe a trip into the 5th round.

How was the shithole that is the Midlands today luvs?

Fantastic day, all I want to see now is you wankers going bust, that'll be the icing on the cake.

Really hope you go out of business, I really do.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Fantastic day, all I want to see now is you wankers going bust, that'll be the icing on the cake.

Really hope you go out of business, I really do.:tantrum:
And I am easy about that.I wish you nothing but pain and have been hoping the same for you.The day you played hereford was nearly the happiest football day of my life ,near so near.:wave:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
And I am easy about that.I wish you nothing but pain and have been hoping the same for you.The day you played hereford was nearly the happiest football day of my life ,near so near.:wave:

We are here and the future looks, just hunky dory. Where will you be next season? :laugh:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Really hope you go out of business, I really do.

Ouch, that's a tad low. You know that's not going to happen so behave and go have another can of cheap lager you mong.

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Looks like we've another needed payday, another game against a Prem' side, and maybe a trip into the 5th round.

You sure do need a home draw against one of the Prem big boys to get in much needed cash.

I should think the worst 5th round draw for you would be Scunthorpe away. They don't have any home fans and you don't have any away fans. Place would be f**king empty.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
We are here and the future looks, just hunky dory.
You are 4th or 5th from bottom,I cannot be bothered to look,easily pleased come's to mind.Whatever division we play we will get more than 6000 that is a certainty.Even the ryman 3rd.You and oxford will be able to argue over the best ground in div. 3 next season WHEN you go down and if they go up.New money eh.,don't let it go to your head.:shootself

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

You sure do need a home draw against one of the Prem big boys to get in much needed cash.

I should think the worst 5th round draw for you would be Scunthorpe away. They don't have any home fans and you don't have any away fans. Place would be f**king empty.
Funny that we get twice what you do at home:bla:And I think 1500-1800 went today which isn't bad for a team that is nearly always in the 4th round and has played at molyneux too many times to mention in recent years.Hope you enjoyed your cup final as they only come every 18 years or so.:laugh::lolol:
p.s. please you don't think you have the right to take the piss out of scunthorpe's crowds do you?
anyone seen that pot?

Last edited:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

I would believe that stats (i don't have any to hand) would see that our crowds, although poor, have pissed on anything you have had in the last 10 years.
Scunthorpe away would be a mare, but another game, more TV money and possibly a route int the 6th round.

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
Funny that we get twice what you do at home:bla:And I think 1500-1800 went today which isn't bad for a team that is nearly always in the 4th round and has played at molyneux too many times to mention in recent years.Hope you enjoyed your cup final as they only come every 18 years or so.:laugh::lolol:
p.s. please you don't think you have the right to take the piss out of scunthorpe's crowds do you?
anyone seen that pot?

im f***ing praying you lot go under.......
i for one will laugh my bollocks off......
:thumbsup:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Ouch, that's a tad low. You know that's not going to happen so behave and go have another can of cheap lager you mong.

Actually I drink red wine, and yes, I sit here hoping and waiting that the great man himself (simon Jordan) rapes palace and watch them go bust, hate them with a passion., and dick head, you’re irrelevant, just like palace, so I’ll go elsewhere and enjoy my Saturday with a bottle of red.

Isn’t life just wonderful.

Last edited:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
im f***ing praying you lot go under.......
i for one will laugh my bollocks off......
:thumbsup:

I don't doubt you do for a minute. You and maybe 1% of your support. But i suppose having a silly c##t 1% of your support opposed to true football fans isn't bad. I would imagine some of the more sensible people on here would banter to tough times at Selhurst, i wished them on you. But to go under, no.

Grow up, get off your mums' tit you prick and grow some balls. c##t

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Let's cut Selhurst Wonderland some slack. His football club is going down the pan and may go out of business, while his arch rivals are on the rise with a promising young manager and new stadium on the horizon, he lives in an utter shithole of a depressing town while his rival supporters originate from a lovely and beautiful seaside city. Let him start silly threads like this if it gives him a few seconds of amusement in his otherwise tragic life.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
PLSE,PLSE,PLSE, can we draw cistal palarse in round five, your away following can share the dugout with your subs n manager, dont think you lot have ever brought over 6000 to villa in a total of 10 visits, recall your last visit for a game was attended by less than 500 of your fans, saturday 3pm game aswell, dont disrespect brighton fans, THEY MADE THE EFFORT, shame you muppets dont

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
PLSE,PLSE,PLSE, can we draw cistal palarse in round five, your away following can share the dugout with your subs n manager, dont think you lot have ever brought over 6000 to villa in a total of 10 visits, recall your last visit for a game was attended by less than 500 of your fans, saturday 3pm game aswell, dont disrespect brighton fans, THEY MADE THE EFFORT, shame you muppets dont

I'd think 6,000 Crystal Palace fans would struggle to work out how to get to London let alone Birmingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here