Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5th round draw for The FA Cup.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
'Soft lad?'
That's what Northerners say.
Are you a tad confused?
You must be.You reckon you're a cockney.Those Bow Bells must've been f***ing loud the day you were born to have heard them in Birmingham!!!

BORN IN BIRMINGHAM, LIVE IN LONDON, have you got it now dick splash:dunce:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Why would SW aspire to be a cockney, we are south London.

If we beat Wolves, it still won't be our cup final.

You confuse me Wiggy.
Let me try to explain,
I knew Andy Capp wasnt a Brummie and was from North London and that SW resides in East Sussex ( Bexhill to be precise) and if you saw my smiley you could see that it was not meant to be a serious statement.

Secondly,your lot have been banging on about our following to Villa and that it was our cup final!
You did not have huge numbers yesterday at Molineux and some of your fans excuses for that were that they consider them still as a Championship club.
I have a strange feeling that if you beat Wolves that there will be a huge increase in demand for tickets against Villa hance my quote about glory hunters.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
If we can get past Wolves, Villa at home is a good draw. I do think though that they will have to put a stronger side to get past us. I mean there's only 20 odd places between us, not the 58 with them and you.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Let me try to explain,
I knew Andy Capp wasnt a Brummie and was from North London and that SW resides in East Sussex ( Bexhill to be precise) and if you saw my smiley you could see that it was not meant to be a serious statement.

Secondly,your lot have been banging on about our following to Villa and that it was our cup final!
You did not have huge numbers yesterday at Molineux and some of your fans excuses for that were that they consider them still as a Championship club.
I have a strange feeling that if you beat Wolves that there will be a huge increase in demand for tickets against Villa hance my quote about glory hunters.

True

Let me try to explain,

He's just told me he was born in Brum, Wigs.

:p

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
If we can get past Wolves, Villa at home is a good draw. I do think though that they will have to put a stronger side to get past us. I mean there's only 20 odd places between us, not the 58 with them and you.

you wont beat villa mate....no f***ing chance,
but then saying that,you wont get past wolves either...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here