Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5th round draw for The FA Cup.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are Man City going to bottle it AGAIN?

whoooooo i,m creepy bollox, thats one mean fatal comeback son shine, plse dont tell anyone, im gutted that my bollox are creepy, as for not knowing what i,m talking about, then you sir dimwit, plse tell me when was the last time you managed more than 500 at villa park, (semi final excluded),

See you at Selhurst,brum scum.
That's if you can get your tounge out of the weeds arses!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Bolton Away - Grim. Looking forward to THAT wait outside Horwich Parkway already..:yawn:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
He is actually a Cockney and not a wannabe one like yourself:lolol:
PS if you beat Wolves how many glory hunters will be there at your cup final?

Why would SW aspire to be a cockney, we are south London.

If we beat Wolves, it still won't be our cup final.

You confuse me Wiggy.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
So you're not a real Villa fan then!
All your worthless comments are even more meaningless now.

born ib b,ham lived in london for 28 yrs, done 68 away grounds, well over a thousand games so no i aint got a clue soft lad, my 1st game was as a 9 yr old v swindon in the old div 3, so if ya dont know the facts just be a good little boy n keep quite ok soft lad :p

born ib b,ham lived in london for 28 yrs, done 68 away grounds, well over a thousand games so no i aint got a clue soft lad, my 1st game was as a 9 yr old v swindon in the old div 3, so if ya dont know the facts just be a good little boy n keep quite ok soft lad :p

'Soft lad?'
That's what Northerners say.
Are you a tad confused?
You must be.You reckon you're a cockney.Those Bow Bells must've been f***ing loud the day you were born to have heard them in Birmingham!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here