Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£5 tickets at Crawley for BHA Season Ticket holders

brightonandhove567

crawleytownfan
Apr 17, 2008
Hi all I thought you all like to know that if you are in possesion of a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION SEASON TICKET, you are invited to come to CRAWLEY TOWN for just a FIVER. (£5!!!)

The offer is for next Saturday for a match against Fleetwood Town. We're flying high in the league so all welcome for what should be a competitive and interesting match.

Read more here:
http://www.crawleytownfc.com/newsdetails.php?ID=1623

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
sorry for being a bit abusive brightonandhove567. i know you were just trying to do your bit for your club.

brightonandhove567

crawleytownfan
Apr 17, 2008
sorry for being a bit abusive brightonandhove567. i know you were just trying to do your bit for your club.

That's fine. I don't know if you know but we're spending money like there is no tommorow and have some very fine League players at the Braodfield.

Seems a shame to miss out if you can't make it Plymouth.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
That's fine. I don't know if you know but we're spending money like there is no tommorow and have some very fine League players at the Braodfield.

Plymouth game is of anyway, so a good idea for those who want to see a half decent conference side.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

actually, on second thoughts... get f***ed! where is 'the Braodfield' by the way?

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON

How can they be league players if they are playing at Crawley? Non league players surely?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That's fine. I don't know if you know but we're spending money like there is no tommorow
So now you're desperately trying to poach the most loyal Brighton fans in an attempt to get your crowds above 8-900 and raise at least some revenue. Good luck with that!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hi all I thought you all like to know that if you are in possesion of a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION SEASON TICKET, you are invited to come to CRAWLEY TOWN for just a FIVER. (£5!!!)

The offer is for next Saturday for a match against Fleetwood Town. We're flying high in the league so all welcome for what should be a competitive and interesting match.

Read more here:
http://www.crawleytownfc.com/newsdetails.php?ID=1623

Thanks for the info mate. Ignore the idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here