Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£5 tickets at Crawley for BHA Season Ticket holders

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Crawley is in West Sussex not Surrey and you are more likely to find Chelsea fans lurking about not Palace
Crawley is a mixed bag but yes alot of Chelsea.Most are armchair fans.The pubs are full of them when a match is on.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hi all I thought you all like to know that if you are in possesion of a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION SEASON TICKET, you are invited to come to CRAWLEY TOWN for just a FIVER. (£5!!!)

The offer is for next Saturday for a match against Fleetwood Town. We're flying high in the league so all welcome for what should be a competitive and interesting match.

Read more here:
http://www.crawleytownfc.com/newsdetails.php?ID=1623

Just read the article, the offer is not exclusive to Brighton season ticket holders it is open to season ticket holders from all league clubs !!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Notters' Dad...is that the Ashford Town Middlesex or Kent badge?

If it is the former I spent a very nice afternoon there a couple of years ago, probably the friendliest ground I have visited...though I was worried about the ball pinging off the gas-holder!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hi all I thought you all like to know that if you are in possesion of a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION SEASON TICKET, you are invited to come to CRAWLEY TOWN for just a FIVER. (£5!!!)

The offer is for next Saturday for a match against Fleetwood Town. We're flying high in the league so all welcome for what should be a competitive and interesting match.

Read more here:
http://www.crawleytownfc.com/newsdetails.php?ID=1623

'Do' and '1'.:tosser:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I don't get all the anger directed to a fan of a non-league team advertising what is... well. non league day?

I think fair play to you but Lewis or Eastbourne will be my haunt if i go a match that day. I might pop on up to Crawley if the mood takes me.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Ive been to Crawley a couple of times this season already and usually go 5 or 6 times a season. I can understand some people may have had a bad experience when the old regime were there but its a good, friendly, club and I've seen some more entertaining games than at the Albion over the last few years i'm sad to say!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I go through life trying to be generous in spirit and reasonable in nature and football gives me my one outlet for occasionally being otherwise. So I shall stick with my ancient grudge against Crawley if that's OK. Not personal. Just tribal. Anyway, at what stage do Crawley turn from being the nice chaps next door into being our deadly Derby enemies? After they're promoted once? Twice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here