Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£5 Replay tickets

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hmmm... they'd have to pay me more than that. Make it a tenner, and I'd think about it.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The thing is the away team have to agree on the prices. Anything more than a tenner though and the crowd will be even smaller than the one at Whaddon Road today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They need to have a low price and put tickets on sale ASAP.

I asume the replay is the week after next (Harty just confirmed)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
"Tickets are on sale initially to Gold members only, who have until 5pm on Tuesday 13th November to guarantee their usual seat."

Oh my word, there isn't going to be THAT much of a demand. £12.....:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
when is it?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Make it happen, all areas of the ground, all ages:thumbsup:

Highly unlikely. Cheltenham have to agree the price, plus we have to pay the usual excessive ground use costs, plus we have to pay their costs to get them to the ground, plus it's Tuesday, plus it's November, plus it's only sodding Cheltenham (in other words - who IS going to come along?) The sums don't look promising.

f*** me, I'm sounding worse than you for pessimism here.

Two home matches in a row against the same shit team where EVERYONE has to pay to get in? You're going to be hard pushed to GIVE that game away.

Albion's best hope is a creamy FA Cup draw on Monday, thereby encouraging people to come along to see the Albion through to the next round.

Edit: Just noticed the posts above...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Er, are you forgetting this is the SECOND round? There won't be a single team in it worth watching! All the club will be hoping for is an away game. Oh, and the draw is tomorrow by the way.

Apart from leeds or Forest I suppose. Oh and Horsham.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I bet we get Dagenham away!!!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Fair enough. So out of 39 possible opponents, and 78 possible fixtures, we're looking at Forest, Leeds, or Horsham coming out the hat to create a BIT of interest in the Cheltenham replay.

I'd rather have a nice easy team at home so we can get Man Utd away in the 3rd round. Everyone would get tickets too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here