Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£5 Replay tickets

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Albion's best hope is a creamy FA Cup draw on Monday, thereby encouraging people to come along to see the Albion through to the next round.

the second round is highly full of creamy teams

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well i suppose it's good they've reduced prices, but i can't imagine it's going to inspire many. We'll be lucky to get 3500

bondray

Feb 11, 2006
"Tickets are on sale initially to Gold members only, who have until 5pm on Tuesday 13th November to guarantee their usual seat."

well i will be going with my kid if its not sold out to gold,blue and white members dont give a day when they go on sale to the rest of us

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Out of interest, is the away end always cheaper than the rest of the ground? Fair enough if it is, as the view from there is shocking, but they're on sale to Cheltenham fans for £10.

Wonder how many fans Cheltenham will bring to each game. I'm going for 29 in the JPT and 84 in the FA Cup.

Total attendances: 1100 in the JPT and 3800 in the FAC.

Bets on!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
'And so Beach Hut begins his annual warm-up for righteous indignation at not being automatically awarded half a dozen tickets for the third round... :lol: '

Wrong, I began the warm up last summer :p

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Fair enough. So out of 39 possible opponents, and 78 possible fixtures, we're looking at Forest, Leeds, or Horsham coming out the hat to create a BIT of interest in the Cheltenham replay.
Oooh, I don't know. I wouldn't mind Leyton Orient or Millwall for a giggle and another London day out. Even Havant & Waterlooville isn't a million miles away for a day out. Hardly creamy, I admit, but they wouldn't be bad draws to get.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
After so much recent debate on ticket prices for Withers, It will be interesting to see what the attendance will be, especially as those who say they don't attend based on price can watch us play against a team from the same division at a much lower price. (We can see if a lower price will actually have that much of an effect or whether they use cost as a convenient excuse)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here