Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 of our last 14 games against sides currently in top 10...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think leicesters form can be brittle

Yeah I'm not too convinced about the form of Lester City I saw them on sky against wolves a couple of weeks ago although they won they did not impress me

They've got the best form in the division and winning when playing badly is something we could do with

The only ones I think we've any hope of catching are Boro and Palarse and that will take some doing too

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
...and 2 of those are the next two games. 3 points, or even 2, from the next 2 games and then I fancy us to sneak into playoffs...

Do you follow our results,we very rarely score more than once in a game, it does not matter where the opponents are in the league we will just keep on drawing

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They've got the best form in the division and winning when playing badly is something we could do with

The only ones I think we've any hope of catching are Boro and Palarse and that will take some doing too

W4D2l2..hmm...including 2 scraped wins over wolves and middlesbro..just a gut feeling says they maybe catchable...Cardiff W6L2..i'd say they are the form side

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think its only 6th spot up for grabs, and that's between Boro, Blackburn and us. The rest have a gap and are maintaining it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think its only 6th spot up for grabs, and that's between Boro, Blackburn and us. The rest have a gap and are maintaining it.

Wouldn't rule Davies sorting Forest out, and them making a late charge.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
W4D2l2..hmm...including 2 scraped wins over wolves and middlesbro..just a gut feeling says they maybe catchable...Cardiff W6L2..i'd say they are the form side

Was looking at last 6 W5 L1 ... but as they say, "form is temporary" and it's a crazy division so who knows?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

:D Bless..Still, at least your attendances are better than our's eh?

Feb 14, 2010
If Vicente os as good as Gotsmanov or Lawrenson then reaching the play offs should be a breeze, even if we dont have a centre forward who can score goals (well unless Ulloa comes good).

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Yep- shows who has the better support.:wink:

More numerous? Yes. Better? Not a chance in hell!! Still, as I say, small comforts eh?

- - - Updated - - -

If Vicente os as good as Gotsmanov or Lawrenson then reaching the play offs should be a breeze, even if we dont have a centre forward who can score goals (well unless Ulloa comes good).

Vicente looks very, very good. I give you that. seeing as we are developing a bit of a history of signing your better players, maybe he will come to us in the summer?

More numerous? Yes. Better? Not a chance in hell!! Still, as I say, small comforts eh?

Has the season finished?

Better and larger - without doubt. Bouncing up and down in a hoodie 25 miles from home doesn't constitute good support although I understand why you might think so.

Feb 14, 2010

Well mate, we take more away fans to Chesterfield and Notts County in the lower leagues than you lot manage to take 25 miles up the road to Watford when pushing for the Premier League, so its really a bit difficult to take palace's support seriously, especially when you compare Brighton v York with your 200 or so teenagers getting laughed out of the City..

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Derby and Burnley are not "top sides".

Cardiff, Leicester, Palace, Hull, Watford and 'Boro are top sides.

As the thread title suggests it's about sides currently in the top 10 not just the top six. Derby and Burnley are currently 9th and 10th, but never mind you carry on.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Well mate, we take more away fans to Chesterfield and Notts County in the lower leagues than you lot manage to take 25 miles up the road to Watford when pushing for the Premier League, so its really a bit difficult to take palace's support seriously, especially when you compare Brighton v York with your 200 or so teenagers getting laughed out of the City..

Chesterfield and Notts bloody County?? I can't remember when we had to lower ourselves to visiting these sorts of clubs. :D

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I give you that. seeing as we are developing a bit of a history of signing your cast offs,

The slight change makes more sense, Dobbie ? one of our better players? Do me a favour!

You are nothing more than a rag tag bunch of gypo's who are having the sort of season you thought only existed in dreams. I assure you that should you fail to go up with wurzel in charge this year the anti climax of next season will be shattering...ask any Blackpool fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here