Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 of our last 14 games against sides currently in top 10...

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
The slight change makes more sense, Dobbie ? one of our better players? Do me a favour!

Well I'm sorry to let you know this but he has been quite impressive for us so far. As I said, in vicente you have a player who looks very impressive..if he fancies playing that is. Buckley is a good prospect too. Of course I'm not there every week but those two are the stand-out's for me. You are clearly not a bad side but who else would you class as your better players?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Now ... don't be a ****. 2nd thoughts, carry on

Find a thread wherever I've gloated about attendances then maybe ... happy hunting

Sorry rugrat, i just assumed that you would have been obsessed with Palace attendances like the rest of them on here.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Well I'm sorry to let you know this but he has been quite impressive for us so far. As I said, in vicente you have a player who looks very impressive..if he fancies playing that is. Buckley is a good prospect too. Of course I'm not there every week but those two are the stand-out's for me. You are clearly not a bad side but who else would you class as your better players?

Any one other than Dobbie,who was never any better than dissapointing in the few appearances I saw... although I will admit I had a feeling he'd be a lot better once he was back with wurzel.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For me anything gained at Cardiff will be a bonus after that our charge for the play offs has to start, beginning with a win on Saturday. Personally would rest Vicente tomorrow as I have my doubts he can play 2 90 minutes in a week and Sat is a far more important game.
Of the contenders for the final play off spot my worry would be Blackburn, seem to have stopped letting in goals and with Rhodes up top they are always likely to score. Not looked at their run in but hopefully the cup acts as a slight distraction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here