Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5:20 on Saturday we could be 15th in the table!!!!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Xmas day is over and now it's boxing Day The football is back ........ Oh well not for us then not even 3pm on Saturday against Watford so by the time our 5:20 kick off starts we could be as low as 15th obviously with a couple of games in hand but I'd rather have points on the board than games in hand
Watford won't be easy then we travel to Ipswich another hard away game don't want to sound to negative but I am a little concerned that come jan 1st we could be playing catch up and at the moment I can't see us going on a 3 or 4 game win streak all ifs and buts I know
Anyway have a great Boxing day WITHOUT ANY!!!!!!Football

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll be fine, all the time we tie two other players to Bridcutt, what could possibly go wrong.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Howver with the players we have. As at today its NOT good enough. Nowhere near good enough frankly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only 1 more match before the transfer window opens. Let's hope Gus has players lined up for Jan 1st.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Lowest we can be is 13th - and only if Wolves win by 8 goals.

Not so Huddersfield & burnley play twice before we play Watford and they are only 4 points behind so wins for them and we are doomed I tell ya doomed in 14th or 15th place
Will be interesting to see where we are though come Saturday hopefully results go our way and we stay around 10th

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Not so Huddersfield & burnley play twice before we play Watford and they are only 4 points behind so wins for them and we are doomed I tell ya doomed in 14th or 15th place
Will be interesting to see where we are though come Saturday hopefully results go our way and we stay around 10th

In that case Bolton, Blackburn and Charlton are also within 6 points of us and also play twice before we play again - so we could be down to 18th.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
See where we are after todays games.

Leeds beating Forest so far.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Last year on new years day we lost 2-0 to Coventry and dropped to 16th
I'm only saying :shrug:

Then we went on a long unbeaten run and ended up in the play-off places, we did of course mess that up but to those saying our season is over - do us a favour and feck off.

Reading were in a similar place last season remember, they signed a good striker in January then flew up the table - we do the same then we have a chance.

We also have people moaning on here that we are drawing !! Would they rather we lose then and be in deeper crap ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Forest 1st team to go above us.

Need to win game in hand to go above

Watford ( maybe)
Millwall
Forest
Leeds

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Can't see us reaching the play offs this year and it's only xmas. Last srason we should of cemented a play off place. We're going backwards this season which is worrying concidering we've bought in 5 quality players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here