Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4000 away supporters in Brighton

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
How many of the 4000 were still in the ground after 90 minutes? ha ha ha

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I would say Vale had more than 4000 that day,the whole of the East didn't they?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I would say Vale had more than 4000 that day,the whole of the East didn't they?

North east Terrace was condemned not in use as was East terrace north (lower) & East terrace centre,this left the South east corner say 2,300 and East terrace North (upper) say 2500 so quite possibly with 700 seats in the South stand in excess of 5,000.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fulham brought down about 5k or so in 1996-ish...league 3 with Fulham table topping and BHA near the bottom. Wasnt all ticket and the East stand was at capacity by 2.30 so lots locked out / forced into the home areas. A nil nil draw followed I seem to recall.

...and a huge dust up after the game down towards Conway Street bridge.

:angel:

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Fulham brought down about 5k or so in 1996-ish...league 3 with Fulham table topping and BHA near the bottom. Wasnt all ticket and the East stand was at capacity by 2.30 so lots locked out / forced into the home areas. A nil nil draw followed I seem to recall.

This was the game (if I remember correctly) David Bellotti was forced to leave the directors box in the west stand after having a firework thrown at him.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
As a WSU STH, i had the chance to judge just how much 'the roost' contributes to the noise. When I've been elswhere before it's been difficult to seperate the noise from WSU & WSL.

Yesterday showed, at times, WSU do make a fine noise and the Chelsea lot had little to cheer about either. We're in for some rocking times at the Amex again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here