Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

400 Season tickets sold since Saturday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've bought 207 of them tickets to create a spacious Meade's Ball circle. There'll be around 12 tape recorders filled with some of my wackier midmatch comments and when played in unison will have me and the 2 notes i can reach melifluous to any ear. I will also a few seats pulled up and a small kitchen inserted so i can make myself a nice affordable halftime stirfry and repetitive green teas during the more icy winter matches. My butler, Higginsworth, real name Danny Sword, will have a seat, and on the outskirts of the circle will sit 8 of my protective poodles to prevent autograph hunters and the vengeful and stewards asking me to sit down, which i am, but on a personal hovercraft that lifts me up to standing height.

:lolol:

The club should make it so the last day you can have a season ticket and enjoy the free DD's is 5pm on Friday 10th May (just before play off semi)

Should help shift a load more, and if we do have some plastics who will only buy if we make the prem, then they will have to shell out the whole lot!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The club should make it so the last day you can have a season ticket and enjoy the free DD's is 5pm on Friday 10th May (just before play off semi)

Should help shift a load more, and if we do have some plastics who will only buy if we make the prem, then they will have to shell out the whole lot!

That's nice of you......why do you think one set of customers should be treated differently to another group, money is money....Ffp won't take account of the origins of the season ticket money will it?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
So season tickets are now on general sale? I was on the movers list and assumed someone would get in contact with me before they went on general sale so that I could choose myself a new seat - but I have heard nothing.

That's nice of you......why do you think one set of customers should be treated differently to another group, money is money....Ffp won't take account of the origins of the season ticket money will it?

Every customer is treated the same. If they announced this now, you and others would still have a month to decide.

The club have to think of a way to maximise revenue, and selling tickets before we know what league we are in will work well. The principal was successfully applied in selling the cup tickets before we knew our opponents.

Any fan who wants to watch the Albion next season, could, if my idea was introduced, could decide over the next month if they want to get one on DD.

If a fan wants to wait to find out if we are in the prem, then they will have to pay in one lump. It's a win for the club as demand will exceed supply in the prem.

It's a no loss for fans, as you will have every opportunity to get one before the deadline.

It would also be worth remembering, that if the DD program was extended into June and July, then you would be paying a third up front anyhow.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My friend was not going to renew his 4 company tickets due to location but he received a call from the club asking why and they relocated him to the ESU well done proactive work by the club.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
So season tickets are now on general sale? I was on the movers list and assumed someone would get in contact with me before they went on general sale so that I could choose myself a new seat - but I have heard nothing.

Look at the seat plan online... there's STs available in most stands at the moment. If the club won't let you move, simply buy a new one where you wanted to move to (using a different name if needs be) and then cancel your existing one... job done!

D

Deleted member 18477

Normally I'd agree when people start moaning they haven't had everything put on plate for them but paying 20 quid to go on a waiting list should entitle you to some sort of customer service!

I do agree but if you'd seen they're on general sale and you thought you were on a waiting list wouldn't you think 'shite, they must have missed me, I better give them a bell quick!!'

If you want a ST that bad do ALL you can to get one!

I agree tho, rubbish customer service!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Well it's all resolved now. Only had been a few days and I know they had thousands of tickets left, but been ultra busy Monday and Tuesday at work. Just wanted to remark that what was the point in the waiting list really?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Thanks!
I'm not a new fan (although, new fans are good) but I have always bought my tickets per game, due to clashing working hours. I've taken a punt this season as it was getting expensive and was getting to every game anyway. Hopefully it will pay off...if only I could decide the fixtures around my working hours...!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Every customer is treated the same. If they announced this now, you and others would still have a month to decide.

The club have to think of a way to maximise revenue, and selling tickets before we know what league we are in will work well. The principal was successfully applied in selling the cup tickets before we knew our opponents.

Any fan who wants to watch the Albion next season, could, if my idea was introduced, could decide over the next month if they want to get one on DD.

If a fan wants to wait to find out if we are in the prem, then they will have to pay in one lump. It's a win for the club as demand will exceed supply in the prem.

It's a no loss for fans, as you will have every opportunity to get one before the deadline.

It would also be worth remembering, that if the DD program was extended into June and July, then you would be paying a third up front anyhow.
No, I understand all that, I have a ST, have done for the last two seasons, but the point I was responding to was the assertion from the poster that jcl applications should be treated somehow less fairly than those who were at say Withdean or the Goldstone.

No, I understand all that, I have a ST, have done for the last two seasons, but the point I was responding to was the assertion from the poster that jcl applications should be treated somehow less fairly than those who were at say Withdean or the Goldstone.

JCL's who don't have a season ticket now are in the same group as every one else who does not have a season ticket.

On our first year at the Amex, those of us who were a STH at Withdean got first dibs. That was right, but that time has past now. Not sure what the argument is.

My argument was simply that I think it would be a good move for the club to encourage an uptake of ST's to announce the closure of the free DD window before we start off in the play offs.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
as long as us ex Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean season ticket holders get 1st dibs at the Wembley tickets :)

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

I would phone customer service's on 0845 873 0251 as you should have got a e-mail with a date to phone the club to arrange your new seats before they went on general sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here