Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

400 Season tickets sold since Saturday.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm still on the waiting list, and have heard nothing. There's a vacant seat next to my family, and I'll be upset if the general sale new STHs have taken these seats. What was the point of a waiting list and paying £20? I've not had a chance to get into the shop since Saturday. ???

Go to the ticket site online or phone them!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I don't have flash so can't select my seat online, would just get a random one. Will try phoning again....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hope I'm sat next to you and I completely ruin your day.
Have you got a body odor problem? You wouldn't ruin my day bushy, you'd be cheering on the stripes and it would be a carnival.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Back in the day when I used to plague the Palace BBS, they started with "You'll never get it built" then it was "Well you'll never fill it" Then it was "With all those plastic fans the sales will plummet in your second season". I wonder what they are saying now.

" You'll have FOURTH season syndrome " , probably.

Dunces.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Ticket in the bag! Phew! Been forking out for a ticket each game last season. Fingers crossed the fixtures fall on the right Saturdays, i.e. when I'm not working! Haha!

They certainly sold a lot more season tickets at the Amex last Saturday than they were expecting.

hot_cakes_front_148.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What I love about the plastics jibe is that that tinpot club Palace define 'plastics' as people who are willing to pay hundreds of pounds for season tickets to watch BHA playing teams like Peterborough, Blackpool, Barnsley, Millwall and Palace at the Amex in the second tier of English football. Fark me, it's hardly Man Utd or Man City coming to town in The Premiership is it? Jealous, deluded, smalltime imbeciles.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I had this vision on Saturday ..as we scored the fifth Barber rushing to control the big screens and shoving the ST business up there (which they did) ..great time to push renewal

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I had this vision on Saturday ..as we scored the fifth Barber rushing to control the big screens and shoving the ST business up there (which they did) ..great time to push renewal

Yes, was thinking the same. STs on sale 'after the match' when we've just won 6-1 - as it turned out, perfect timing!

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
I never joined the waiting list, so I logged in online on Saturday evening and selected a seat for next season in the second row of WSU. I wasn't given the option of Direct Debit though. Maybe you need to call the office for that.

Anyway, I am in the East Stand for the Wolves game so I can look longingly at my great new seat and dream of next season, whether we are playing Chelsea or Bournemouth.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've bought 207 of them tickets to create a spacious Meade's Ball circle. There'll be around 12 tape recorders filled with some of my wackier midmatch comments and when played in unison will have me and the 2 notes i can reach melifluous to any ear. I will also a few seats pulled up and a small kitchen inserted so i can make myself a nice affordable halftime stirfry and repetitive green teas during the more icy winter matches. My butler, Higginsworth, real name Danny Sword, will have a seat, and on the outskirts of the circle will sit 8 of my protective poodles to prevent autograph hunters and the vengeful and stewards asking me to sit down, which i am, but on a personal hovercraft that lifts me up to standing height.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here