Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Piers talk to someone else I do not have conversations with blatant rascists

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" apply for a visa to visit "

a quite hilarious side swipe against my partner of 18 months as she is Oriental looking and was born in Malaysia its another " Gubber has a Thai Bride ordered from the internet ", no, she has lived in the UK for 27 years and has raised a family here and has worked here all her adult life.

Still if it amuses you

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
" apply for a visa to visit "

a quite hilarious side swipe against my partner of 18 months as she is Oriental looking and was born in Malaysia its another " Gubber has a Thai Bride ordered from the internet ", no, she has lived in the UK for 27 years and has raised a family here and has worked here all her adult life.

Still if it amuses you

That is not what I meant.

I was referring to your somewhat blinkered view on the manager and the fact that you seem on this matter to live in your own world and as such do we need to apply for a visa to access it.

Really want to be careful throwing accusations about.

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
Hilarious thread.

I never thought I’d say it but I’m with Jordon on this one. Some Brighton fans are indeed well gay.

Sorry to interrupt. Please continue…

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle Buck said:
That is not what I meant.

I was referring to your somewhat blinkered view on the manager and the fact that you seem on this matter to live in your own world and as such do we need to apply for a visa to access it.

Really want to be careful throwing accusations about.

If that is the case I apologise but it seems iffy, you have bunged the tired Thai Bride thing at me quite a few times

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
If that is the case I apologise but it seems iffy, you have bunged the tired Thai Bride thing at me quite a few times

Not even going there.

You need to be careful about chucking accusations around. Though you do insinuate before that World Cup that I should not make Nazi salutes in Germany, so I guess it is not the first time you have tried to brand me as right wing scum.

Jeeeeeesussss !!

Histrionics alert, post-menopausal NSCer having hissyfit.... fire engine one please, urgent, urgent.

I take it very serious like, that Uncle Buck states that he got Magoon the sack. There's no reason you should try to take all the credit UB. First and foremost, MM must take a lot of the credit for his efforts, for finding a spanner large enough to put into the works, and buying the spanner without any of the huge profits from the players sold. Well you don't get much after using a big spanner and shearing the heads off perfectly good bolts.

Throwing players off the team coach is maGOON's favourite, and probably his only tactic.

I trust he enjoyed it when he was asked to walk - and he should be arriving in Scotland about now :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to apologise for the rascist comment to UB as it was a misunderstanding and he is not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here