Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 points next 2

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I reckon that would be good enough. Puts it all on last game.

Can't see Northampton getting anything v Scunthorpe so a draw could well get us out the bottom 4, that would be massive mentally.

Also , If Scunthorpe win then Huddersfield can't make the play offs , could have an impact for us on saturday.

So hard to call , still think we are slight outsiders. Concerned about B.Rovers ability up front tomorrow but in with a chance

A win and we'll be absolutely buzzing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I reckon we'll get 4 points at BEST from the next 2, i am a bit worried but cant wait for some last day action, I reckon whatever happens we'll need a point from the last game to stay up!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I reckon we'll have to win the last game and rely on others dropping points on the same day :down:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think we'll go into the last day with it in our hands. Crewe and Carlisle have to play Millwall and Leciester on the last day, got to be good for us!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think we'll go into the last day with it in our hands. Crewe and Carlisle have to play Millwall and Leciester on the last day, got to be good for us!

Leicester won the league so be suprised if they have fire in their bellys. Millwall guarenteed a Play off place so same could be said. Just impossible to call. Only certain thing is 3 wins will do it

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Leicester won the league so be suprised if they have fire in their bellys. Millwall guarenteed a Play off place so same could be said. Just impossible to call. Only certain thing is 3 wins will do it

Millwall may well still be in with a shout of automatic though which is handy(Remember Ipswich a few years ago with us, still can't believe Royle ended that game with 4 strikers!). Leicester is an interesting one, I'm not sure if they are home or away? They've only lost once at home this year and don't see them lying down on the last day - especially given the form that Carlisle are on. 9 points would be awesome but I think 6 or maybe 5 will probably do us.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
If we and Northampton both win tomorrow night that means Cheltenham will be down before their home game against Carlisle.Hopefully we can win,Northampton lose, meaning Cheltenham still have a tiny glimmer of hope.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
If we win 2 out of the last 3 it means 2 of the 3 teams above us will need to do the same for us to be relegated. We'd be bloody unlucky for that to happen i'd say so a win tonight would be half way there

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
what ever happens at least we cannot finish bottom, so it is OFFICIAL, we are not the shittest team in division three.

5 points would take us 3 points clear of the relegation zone if no one else got a point. Still think it will have to be two wins which will be achievable, but i think we will get the 5 points with a draw at Brisol and Huddersfield and a win on the last day of the season, with Criag Davies scoring the goal that keeps us up.

Gary Hart will score the other in a 2-0 win, earning him another contract.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only certain thing is 3 wins will do it

That is the most important thing now - staying up is in our own hands. Whatever the liklihood is (slim imho), if win our last three games, it doesn't matter what any other team does.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If we and Northampton both win tomorrow night that means Cheltenham will be down before their home game against Carlisle.Hopefully we can win,Northampton lose, meaning Cheltenham still have a tiny glimmer of hope.

like your stategy there, i thought Cheltenham where out of it. Northampton have MKDons and Leeds both looking for postion and momentum in the Playoffs and Scuny trying to get there. Crewe looks comfortable with Stockport and Leicester. tricky end of season.

dont you just love it :lolol::albion2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I think we will need a minimum of 6 points to do it. I have us down for a win tomorrow, to lose at Huddersfield and sets us up for a win against Stockport on the final day.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not so confident about Scunthorpe, they've been playing like poop since losing to Luton in the whatever-it-is trophy final.

Still....come on the Iron!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We'll do well to get a point tomorrow.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

surely its the old adage that if you were going to get promoted then 1 point away 3 at home is the way to go up .... so therefore although not promotion its almost as vital so 2 points away 3 at home job done we can all go and recover in the sun till august where it will all start again:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here