Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

31st October deadline adhered to?

D

Deleted User X18H

It is impossible for Intersted parties not to know at this stage.....

.........if the 31st October deadline is adhered to.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
How can be sent out today to arrive for monday. Unlikely but possible.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
But what would be the point in the delaying the announcment? If you announce something then just do it properly. OK maybe a couple of hours to prepare statements for the press, but why wait for days, or weeks?

D

Deleted User X18H

So Lord Backnell you therefore as an interesed party must must must without doubt on the basis of the 31/10 deadline be advised by tomorrow.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
TheWolf said:
OTLW knows so how how come the club doesn't?

Does He?

How do you know?

Last time, I received stuff by post on the same day as the Club received their stuff by post.

This time may be different.

There was nothing in today's post.

And I've just had the Argus on the phone to me ... "Do I know anything?".

Er. No.

BarrelofFun said:
Forgiver me for intruding. I am relatively new to the board. How are you an interested party?
A very reasonable question.

I registered as an "Interested Party", when the first Public Inquiry started. And I gave evidence to the Inquiry.

Anyone could do that. Once you've registered, they keep you on the mailing list. Earlier this month, I spoke with the Case Officer in the ODPM's Planning Directorate, who confirmed that I was still being treated as an Interested Party.

Simple, eh?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Lord Bracknell said:
A very reasonable question.

I registered as an "Interested Party", when the first Public Inquiry started. And I gave evidence to the Inquiry.

Anyone could do that. Once you've registered, they keep you on the mailing list. Earlier this month, I spoke with the Case Officer in the ODPM's Planning Directorate, who confirmed that I was still being treated as an Interested Party.

Simple, eh?

interesting

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Lord Bracknell said:
Last time, I received stuff by post on the same day as the Club received their stuff by post.

This time may be different.

There was nothing in today's post.

And I've just had the Argus on the phone to me ... "Do I know anything?".

Er. No.

LB.. is it conceivable that seeing as 'courier delivery' has been bandied around, that you 'could' still get mail couriered to you later today?... Or are you suspecting it will come in the morning post like other mail?

Fourteenth Eye said:
Ed, are you under any obligation to the club not to say anything until they have released the answer ?
No.

Technically, I am an independent "Interested Party" - representing no-one but myself. All I am is a member of the Public, who took advantage of the fact that it was a PUBLIC Inquiry.

Heroes of the campaign at the Inquiry - like Des Lynam, Paul Samrah, the Football Association, Sport England and all the others - appeared as Witnesses for the Applicant. The way the process works is that they are not treated as "Interested Parties", and therefore aren't on the mailing list for the decision letter.

Jam The Man said:
LB.. is it conceivable that seeing as 'courier delivery' has been bandied around, that you 'could' still get mail couriered to you later today?... Or are you suspecting it will come in the morning post like other mail?
I wouldn't be surprised if the main Parties (the Applicant, the Local Planning Authorities and the Landowner) received something by courier.

Riff-raff like me and Falmer Parish Council will probably have to rely on the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here