Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3000+ALBION FANS and.....(The atmos was crap) +its all going wrong.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
byf said:
1) I shall tell you wht creative players you moron.
paul brooker offered more going foward than jones,rehman,piercy,harding. So he is a massive loss to this football club.

All people saw with brooker was him losing the ball and have short memories,If a player has the bottle to take on players,then you must accept he's gonna lose out some times,I think he was quality and miss him lots!

also mr large one irrelevant of whether creative player are ours they were still at the club,ie sidwell and lewis and inguimarson,who havent been replaced with any 1 of relevance.

And super bob,Now there the creative players.

2) irrlevant of were not the team we were,its still happning

3) Oh number 5 is bollox is it? So were you @ peterboro fc?
Were you @ swindon,Atmos was pants!

4) So were better off now are we,than when we in div 1 or last time we were in div 2,weve got now less quality players hense less wages being payed,lower gates,a worse manager,players who arnt up for it!
wages not getting paid ,stage coach moaning,WHEN AND SAY WHEN MR LARGE 1 HAS THIS HAPPEND IN THE LAST 3 YRS?

I would love to reply to this - but I can't understand one single word of it. Actually, that's not strictly true. :lol:

Who said the players aren't getting paid? As for the StageCoach stuff, you're not exactly Mr Current Affairs, are you? You're making it up as you go along.

The atmosphere at Peterbrough was OK, as was Swindon. What PRECISELY were you expecting?

Do you expect us to be on a permanently upward curve? By rights, we had no business being in Division 1. It was a massive over-achievement by the players, and now we are back where we should be. That's not necessarily ideal, but until Falmer...

The club is in pretty much the same state in the past three years, apart from having to pay hundreds of thousands of pounds to the Falmer Inquiry. We didn't have to pay for that three years ago - now we do. Obviously you have think a bit.

And less of the abuse if you don't mind. And it's SIR Large One to you, sonny. :laugh:

Behave yourself and calm down.

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ok the clubs in a great state!

Lets alll believe the twaddle the two goons tell you (knight and perry)

I love this club,But that does not mean I agree with everything that goes on here.

Too many sheep not enough shepherds!:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh blah blah sheep blah blah Knight & Perry arse kissers blah blah blah following a dream that wont happen blah blah BOLLOCKS mate!

Why dont you wander upto Knight one day and explain your reasons for disliking him and your theorys on our money situation, then maybe he will explain to you in detail what exactly is going on. In the meantime keep your shitty rants to yourself and at the next away game please take your hearing aid as your gonna need it! :shootself

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
Ok the clubs in a great state!

Lets alll believe the twaddle the two goons tell you (knight and perry)

I love this club,But that does not mean I agree with everything that goes on here.

And in one foul swoop you have managed to ruin what little credibility anyone will ever give you.

Knight and Perry are goons are they?

I am not going to waste my breath on you anymore.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I will voice my opinions when and where i like crab-boy.

Wouldnt be much of aa mess board without opinions!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course the club's not in a great state.

Well, if you don't believe Knight and Perry (and they have never claimed the club is in a peachy state), who do you listen to? What twaddle have they uttered?

What do you agree and disagree with? All you claim is that everything is shit and getting worse. What is your solution to this alleged deterioration?

Or haven't you been keeping up with the latest news?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
byf said:
I will voice my opinions when and where i like crab-boy.

Wouldnt be much of aa mess board without opinions!

Go ahead and voice your opinions because with every word you type you make yourself look more and more foolish.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
That Peterborough game is a real issue for you isn't it? As I remember you first made your appearance on this board after that game slagging off people who post on here. Their "crime"? Trying to get chants going and having a laugh. You laid into people for trying to create an atmosphere at that match because you thought the songs they were singing were "gay" and you took particular offence at one song about some P'boro fans choice of clothing.
"The 3,000 plus Brighton fans helped to create a cracking atmosphere". That's what it says in the Telegraphs match report today. Seems like one neutral was impressed.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
BYF, not so sure about your opinion on the Peterboro game (but I guess that's what NSC is all about)

ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, over the last 15 years have had a cracking all dayer/nighter in Peterboro and last year was no exception

Where I was, centre of the stand, behind the goal, atmosphere was cracking, and the taunting off their "firm" and their snidey clothing still makes me smile now, 3 months after the event!!!

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I was right behind the goal in the upper tier, I have to say it was a fantastic atmosphere where I was.
BYF you are talking bollox mate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
And in one foul swoop you have managed to ruin what little credibility anyone will ever give you.

Knight and Perry are goons are they?

I am not going to waste my breath on you anymore.

I think I had him sussed in his thread about attacking traffic wardens. He didn't mention wether the Warden was male or female but it wouldn't suprise me if it was a woman.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
byf said:

Yes, but if you want thousands of us to sing and chant in unison, haven't most of us got to behave like sheep ?

Actually, I think its a bit more complex than that - you need the right spatial distribution of instigators, early followers, good accoustics etc In fact, if you think how a crowd spontaneously starts singing together - and then almost all simultaneously stop - without any obvious leader, its amazing that it ever happens at all.

Anyway, I thought it was a great atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here