Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

30 Minute BBC Special - Road To Falmer

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
No they weren't. Hearn incurred the wrath of his supporters' club by telling them he wasn't going to vote to kick us out. The reasons he gave were that he liked what the consortium were trying to do, that he couldn't turn down the thousands of pounds he would get from our away attendance and that he felt decision should be taken about what happens on the pitch not in hotel conference rooms.

One that did vote against us was Southend (Dave Webb no less was their attendee) and I heard among the others included were Rotherham.

I stand (sit) corrected, your right, I remember Southend and Webb being involved.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Paul samrah is a f***ing LEGEND.

simples

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
was it you Dave? (only kidding)

nah I have come around now...LOL

That was a cracking listen of the BBC programme. thanks for sharing that with us guys.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I stand (sit) corrected, your right, I remember Southend and Webb being involved.

I reminded Webb of this when his son was playing for us. He tried to deny it!!

And if anyone ever has a go at Ashley Barnes again then we only have to remember Daniel Webb

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Should play the first few minutes over the tannoy before the game on Saturday and at the end go straight into a bit of Right Here Right Now. Very Good that

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Listening to that makes me angry but proud to have been a part of it all. I've been to the SSCF and Tottingham games but tomorrow is going to be one special day.

After all of that it really pisses me off when the Nigels come gloating about never dropping out of the top 2 divisions and taking the piss non-stop. The worm has turned you f***ing wankers-we're back! And we did it without screwing one creditor.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Listening to that makes me angry but proud to have been a part of it all. I've been to the SSCF and Tottingham games but tomorrow is going to be one special day.

After all of that it really pisses me off when the Nigels come gloating about never dropping out of the top 2 divisions and taking the piss non-stop. The worm has turned you f***ing wankers-we're back! And we did it without screwing one creditor.

Wish there was a like button as with facebook.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Post of the day. Amen

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
ugh im so excited for tomorrow its crazy!

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
can only listen to a bit at a time without blubbing..thank fxck the old womans not in to see me.haha.
lets all enjoy tmrw wheather were old or new supporters and really sing our hearts out to get 3 points:albion2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
who was that bloke saying the stadium is still in the wrong place?

Bloke from the south down association or something who is apparently blind to two university's and a big arse road but hey ho

Beautiful that was,bloody beautiful.You`re all beautiful.I love every bloody one of you!:cry: I`d like to buy you all a drink tomorrow to celebrate this most wonderful of days!! I mean obviously I`m not going to,but I`d like to.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Listening to this for the second time today. Attila's poem gets me every time. I wasnt there. Thank you to those who were. I would never have had the privilege to support this wonderful club without you. Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here