Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 x OLYMPIC 2012 BOXING TICKETS FOR SALE!!! - AUGUST 2ND LONDON EXCEL ARENA 13.30 PM

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
A once in a lifetime opportunity to see london 2012 action live!!

Tickets are for the last 16 and include a london travel/railcard
£50 face value each

please pm me if interested. (serious offers only)

thanks.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
No thank you, i don't really see it as a life opportunity to see someone from indonesia hit someone from uruaguay, and no need for the capitals either.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Tickets now sold.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any Person other than directly from LOCOG or an ATR. Tickets purchased or obtained from or through Persons other than directly from LOCOG or an ATR and otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be VOID and may be SEIZED or CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR ENTRY TO A SESSION.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tickets shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any Person other than directly from LOCOG or an ATR. Tickets purchased or obtained from or through Persons other than directly from LOCOG or an ATR and otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be VOID and may be SEIZED or CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR ENTRY TO A SESSION.

The queues are going to be massive getting into these events , photo ID checked against tickets at the perimeter , body scanners and then when you get to the entrance they confiscate your food and drink.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The queues are going to be massive getting into these events , photo ID checked against tickets at the perimeter , body scanners and then when you get to the entrance they confiscate your food and drink.

... and your tickets if you weren't the original purchaser (or accompanying the original pruchaser).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nothing about id's needed on the paperwork with the tickets I received on Thursday

Good job as well, seeing as I don't have a photo ID and am going to some track cycling! I was getting rather worried tbh.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Nothing about id's needed on the paperwork with the tickets I received on Thursday

Upon request, a Ticket Holder must show their Tickets and/or proof of his or her identity with appropriate Photographic Identification. Failure to do so may result in the individual being asked to leave a Venue.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Although the letter does say if you GIVE your tickets to friends or family they must have your contact details should you get randomly picked to prove purchase of tickets.

dulwichannie

Jul 29, 2012
Boxing tickets

A once in a lifetime opportunity to see london 2012 action live!!

Tickets are for the last 16 and include a london travel/railcard
£50 face value each

please pm me if interested. (serious offers only)

thanks.

Hi there do you still have these tickets please if so could you please call me on o7554442929 cheers paul

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here