• Conservatives

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the least engaged with an election campaign I have ever been, I just don't have anything to ponder.
This is the most engaged I have ever felt. Time to drain the swamp of the Tories.

The duller the Starmer the better. There are millions of thick voters out there, easily distracted by gaslighting, hubris and f***ing lies.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Obviously Labour.

They're the lesser of two evils. Reform & maybe Greens might get a seat or two, but my vote won't influence that at all.

The only votes that matter are those who live in marginal/swing seats, the rest of us just do our bit with our pointless vote and let the rest play out. We all already know what the outcome will be. We're stuck with the same shite. Nothing will change.

British democracy is broken.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Obviously Labour.

They're the lesser of two evils. Reform & maybe Greens might get a seat or two, but my vote won't influence that at all.

The only votes that matter are those who live in marginal/swing seats, the rest of us just do our bit with our pointless vote and let the rest play out. We all already know what the outcome will be. We're stuck with the same shite. Nothing will change.

Yeah. I was offered the option of a lovely sandwich and a kick in the bollocks.
I had a long hard think about it and went for the sandwich.
Obviously.
British catering is broken.

Now. would you mind pulling your knickers up and making me a cup of tea? Two sugars. Thanks.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Obviously Labour.

If your vote really counted, whichever way you put it, who would you vote for?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Poll is missing spoil the ballot

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will be away on the day, so not voting. Have heard virtually nothing from any of our candidates locally, most have little or no obvious experience.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Poll is missing 'none of the berks' option.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If the torturous process to register as a postal voter as we are out of the country gets its act together, we may get to vote…if not then …meh

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Here's the result of the poll on the day the election was announced 3 weeks ago, for comparison

24poll.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here