Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 Million....

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The worst thing is, Palace will inevitably hold out for very good money for Zaha, which will be great from their point of view but will only be more evidence of the stupidity of chairmen with more money than sense. It's funny from as neutral perspective as I can provide, because other than a lot of stepovers and what appears to be a chronic inner ear infection, he's no more impressive than a number of other wingers in the division. Burke, Lallana, Kebe, Snodgrass, Koren, Adomah...all are just as good if not better IMO. He's a good player but he's not worth the £8m+ they will probably mug someone off for. Williams is a far better prospect.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was really impressed by Adomah, quick and powerful- we could do with a winger like him all of ours are relatively lightweight.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The worst thing is, Palace will inevitably hold out for very good money for Zaha, which will be great from their point of view but will only be more evidence of the stupidity of chairmen with more money than sense. It's funny from as neutral perspective as I can provide, because other than a lot of stepovers and what appears to be a chronic inner ear infection, he's no more impressive than a number of other wingers in the division. Burke, Lallana, Kebe, Snodgrass, Koren, Adomah...all are just as good if not better IMO. He's a good player but he's not worth the £8m+ they will probably mug someone off for. Williams is a far better prospect.
One thing you have to give Palace credit for is they are really good hucksters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here