Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 goal Striker

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Heffernan has gone home but Simpson on loan might be worth a punt although he was never a real goalscorer at Coventry and he had a pretty poor season. We were rumored to have bid something like 400K for him before he went to Huddersfield - I think that was when Slade went for Dickinson instead

I am possibly one of the few who think that Dicko could still be a success for us if he gets his head screwed on right - potentially still has the ability to score 15-20 goals a season

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer league 1 it is then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
sure it is Poyet exaggerating a bit.

All will come good in time have a little patience and have faith in Bloom and Poyet. Nearly a million went on transfers last season and there is no reason why that won't happen again if the rights players are available at the right price

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Huddersfield have let 8 players go. Robbie Simpson is available for loan, they let Lionel Ainsworth go, and their big Aussie international centre back too, heffernan

Michael Collins made available, he's well worth a look.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am confident we will get at least one quality striker for next season.

Tony Bloom and Gus Poyet are hardly likely to be shouting about their resources are they? I don't know if it will be on loan or a buy though. Possibly a very bright Premiership lad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am possibly one of the few who think that Dicko could still be a success for us if he gets his head screwed on right - potentially still has the ability to score 15-20 goals a season

Seeing how quickly Gus got shot of him on loan when he had no recognised back up I'd suggest he has no future here.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I thought Febian Brandy completely raped this league with Swansea? I'm sure he was a regular for them?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I must be mixing him with someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here