Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 goal Striker

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
I have Mifsud Topp and Clinton Morrison coming in on the 1st of January. Carole and John Forte playing inside foward/attacking midfield. :clap:

I'm in the Premier League for the Opening Seaon at Falmer :lolol: won League One in 09/10 then won Championship Play-Offs in the 10/11 season :lol: got a nice transfer wedge and have the likes of Marton Fulop, Liam Ridgewell, Jonathon de Guzman, Abel Aguilar and so on all in my team :lolol:

fatboyben

May 25, 2010
i HEARD THOMAZ PAKHART COULD BE ON HIS WAY TO BRIGHTON. HE'S AN EX TOTTENHAM STRIKER SO THE LINK WITH POYET IS THERE

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Bloom is playing a game. How many stories have come out recently stating. We will not pay this, we cannot afford that. Yet Bloom wants Championship football for Falmer. There is a trick up the mans sleeve. Something is being kept very hush hush.:wink:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i HEARD THOMAZ PAKHART COULD BE ON HIS WAY TO BRIGHTON. HE'S AN EX TOTTENHAM STRIKER SO THE LINK WITH POYET IS THERE

has the potential to be very good but would be a major surprise as he only signed his current deal in january and it was for for 3.5years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here