Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2454 tickets left for wrexham.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm sure that some of our enlightened posters had confirmed we'd struggle to get 15 - 17k for this one. :shrug:

As for 1901 no shows, I'm just not sure why this opinion exists, we'll have to wait and see, but why are people so vehemently convinced the 1901 members won't turn up for this any less than all the other sth? It's a 3pm Saturday ko, it's the cup, they've paid for their tickets, why would they decide, apparently en masse, not to attend.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure that some of our enlightened posters had confirmed we'd struggle to get 15 - 17k for this one. :shrug:

As for 1901 no shows, I'm just not sure why this opinion exists, we'll have to wait and see, but why are people so vehemently convinced the 1901 members won't turn up for this any less than all the other sth? It's a 3pm Saturday ko, it's the cup, they've paid for their tickets, why would they decide, apparently en masse, not to attend.

You're probably on holiday again Phil :p

Amexican

May 21, 2011
South end of the West is surprisingly empty seeing as all these seats are season tickets holders. More loyal supporters at the North end !!

Maybe...maybe not...some STHs will take this opportunity to watch the match from another part of the ground...

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm really excited about this game. First time in the North Stand and I've a funny feeling it isn't going to be a complete spanking. All the ingredients are there for a brilliant game of football.

Think you're right. We've definitely got a chance........

redstarwxm

Feb 21, 2011
wrexham
biggest game for some time for us. just over 2000 tkts sold i believe. everybody looking forward to the trip. i,m bringing the young un to the game on one of 10 coaches leaving the turf pub at 7.30.
heres to a memorable game.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Pretty sure we won't break the 18,000 but should be a bloody good turnout nevertheless.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
North - 390
East - 613
WSU - 808
WSL - 634
Total - 2454

I'd would expect about another 500 to before the game.

Can you do a quick bit of obsessive/compulsive for us and tell us how many are left now?

Just done a rough scan, reckon there's between 1000-1500 left :clap:

Last edited:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Can you do a quick bit of obsessive/compulsive for us and tell us how many are left now?

Just done a rough scan, reckon there's between 1000-1500 left :clap:

Could only be arsed to count the north stand and it came to 220. 170 more sold in that 1 stand alone!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think anything above 15000 is fantastic.
How many championship teams would get that for a game against non league opponents.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Looks like I'll have an empty seat next to me as G/daughter has decided to go to London instead. Any U18's want to take it in WSU then PM me.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I just hope the atmosphere is up to scratch. Please let's not have a repeat of the Sunderland game it was rubbish until all the new faces went home before extra time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here