Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2454 tickets left for wrexham.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
i think around 200 left in the north stand but i have had one beer too many this evening so dont rely on that!
Good work Loco... :lol: Have another beer and count again...!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Well as approximately 1 in 10 of the 20k home are no shows every week, working on the same fraction not turning up plus those not sold would suggest 17-18k might be about right. It's an afternoon so easier to get to/from than Gillingham when it was 16k-ish, there's the Palace point push to remember, cheap tickets (even cheaper for the kids), and the romance of Albion-Wrexham is much like Plymouth or Donny. I reckon just shy of 18k.

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
I just hope the atmosphere is up to scratch. Please let's not have a repeat of the Sunderland game it was rubbish until all the new faces went home before extra time.

The fact some left early for that game may have had something to do with the announcements of a limited train service , and the atmosphere probably got better cos we scored during the extra time ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well as approximately 1 in 10 of the 20k home are no shows every week, working on the same fraction not turning up plus those not sold would suggest 17-18k might be about right. It's an afternoon so easier to get to/from than Gillingham when it was 16k-ish, there's the Palace point push to remember, cheap tickets (even cheaper for the kids), and the romance of Albion-Wrexham is much like Plymouth or Donny. I reckon just shy of 18k.

Ok.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Blimey we've shifted some tickets in the North since yesterday afternoon. Must be approaching, or over, 18k sold by now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Amazing crowd for a cup tie against a non league club,guess this gives those fans who never get league tickets to go and a rare chance to take family and friends. :)

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

There are always less no shows for a cup game because people have had to buy that specific ticket, whereas with a season ticket you haven't.

I think anything above 15000 is fantastic.
How many championship teams would get that for a game against non league opponents.

Palace couldn't get this for their big South London derby at home to Millwall :facepalm:

:albion2:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Depends how you look at it, obviously the persistent 1901 bangers on here will say it is a free ticket, whereas those that pay between £90 and £120 a month probably feel they do indeed pay for it.

Far from free, but how do 1901 members get their loyalty points for home cup games as they don't purchase a ticket? Are they added for the ones who attend?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Far from free, but how do 1901 members get their loyalty points for home cup games as they don't purchase a ticket? Are they added for the ones who attend?

If a 1901 member goes to a cup game the swipe machine records this, and the points are awarded, if they don't go, then they don't get the points.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If a 1901 member goes to a cup game the swipe machine records this, and the points are awarded, if they don't go, then they don't get the points.

Thanks chap, was just curious :thumbsup:

Must put some shirts on your site soon :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here