Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£24 million

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've just heard Portsmouth have accepted an offer from Real Madrid for Lassana Diarra....................in the region of £24 million!

:ohmy:

Now don't get me wrong, I think Diarra is an exceptional player, without doubt in the £10-15 million bracket but I spat out my bovril when I heard that amount.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I've just heard Portsmouth have accepted an offer from Real Madrid for Lassana Diarra....................in the region of £24 million!

:ohmy:

Now don't get me wrong, I think Diarra is an exceptional player, without doubt in the £10-15 million bracket but I spat out my bovril when I heard that amount.

I've met him and have his autograph: He came over with the Le Havre squad 5 years ago when I was in year 7.

Le Havre have, incidentally, brought through in the last few years Christian Nade, Lassana Diarra, Guillame Horau, Ben Arfa, Didier Digard and Steve Mandanda: All of whom I've met and have their autographs.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I've met him and have his autograph: He came over with the Le Havre squad 5 years ago when I was in year 7.

Le Havre have, incidentally, brought through in the last few years Christian Nade, Lassana Diarra, Guillame Horau, Ben Arfa, Didier Digard and Steve Mandanda: All of whom I've met and have their autographs.

WOW!

Mar 13, 2008
BBC have quoted £20million and the papers have anywhere between 8 and 25 million.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Harry must have a brown envelope coming his way surely.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

:braders::braders::braders::braders::braders:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Good money for him but probably a sign that Adams is going to lose his best players and i doubt he will manage to replace them with the same quality...

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Good money for him but probably a sign that Adams is going to lose his best players and i doubt he will manage to replace them with the same quality...

I'm looking forward to seeing Portsmouth in the Championship soon because I don't think Tony Adams has a clue, all the best players will leave and the chairman wants rid...:yahoo:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can it really be that much?? If it is, it's clear a case of Real Madrid attempting to convince their fans they're back amongst the big boys and signing only the world's best players.

If they only paid ten million, the supporters would think the player was beneath them (he probably is, but that's another discussion).

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Can it really be that much?? If it is, it's clear a case of Real Madrid attempting to convince their fans they're back amongst the big boys and signing only the world's best players.

If they only paid ten million, the supporters would think the player was beneath them (he probably is, but that's another discussion).

He is definitely good enough. The fact that Mourinho and Wenger both let him go is a disgrace.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Cheers for telling us that.

Now, back on topic..:thud:..I'd have love to have seen him come to the Lane but for that price, fook me...i'd want a better player than that dozey french twat.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

im_so_jealous-3962.gif

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's been let go by Mourinho and Wenger, he's been in the Prem for a number of years but Man Utd and Liverpool aren't that interested, and now Ramos is going to spend megabucks on him?

Spurs fans will be breathing a sigh of relief their entire warchest wasn't spunked on this guy.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
He's been let go by Mourinho and Wenger, he's been in the Prem for a number of years but Man Utd and Liverpool aren't that interested, and now Ramos is going to spend megabucks on him?

Spurs fans will be breathing a sigh of relief their entire warchest wasn't spunked on this guy.

Although they're happy to see shitloads spent on losers like Pavyluchenko, Bent, Modric and Bentley?

Don't see any big clubs going after them, and none of them would get in the Madrid team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here