Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£24 million

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bent under Redknapp is now scoring as regularly as any other English striker in the Prem. I reckon Pavlyuchenko and Modric would BOTH get game time with Madrid. As for Bentley if they decided to sell I reckon they'd get full recovery on their transfer fee - Villa or Newcastle would be up for that, possibly Liverpool.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've met him and have his autograph: He came over with the Le Havre squad 5 years ago when I was in year 7.

Le Havre have, incidentally, brought through in the last few years Christian Nade, Lassana Diarra, Guillame Horau, Ben Arfa, Didier Digard and Steve Mandanda: All of whom I've met and have their autographs.
How remarkable to find so many household names in one small French town.

You might want to keep that one quiet next time you're out on the pop. If you go blabbing that around, you will find all sorts of women slobbering over you, and if you shag one of them there will always be this nagging doubt that she only slept with you because of your legendary book of autographs.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

You might want to keep that one quiet next time you're out on the pop. If you go blabbing that around, you will find all sorts of women slobbering over you, and if you shag one of them there will always be this nagging doubt that she only slept with you because of your legendary book of autographs.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Bent under Redknapp is now scoring as regularly as any other English striker in the Prem. I reckon Pavlyuchenko and Modric would BOTH get game time with Madrid. As for Bentley if they decided to sell I reckon they'd get full recovery on their transfer fee - Villa or Newcastle would be up for that, possibly Liverpool.

What does that say about English strikers? (and Agbonlahor has 9 in the league compared to Bent's 6)

And I don't think many would choose Pavyluchenko and Modric ahead of Huntelaar and Sneijder.

As for Bentley, why would they sell him after only 6 months of football at 15 million? Villa wouldn't buy him as they have Young and Milner, and Newcastle I doubt would be able to shell out that much when they don't have a real manager and the owner wants out. Liverpool have bought enough losers in their time, I doubt Benitez would take another high profile risk on someone who is so inconsistent.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Seagull Ric has been crucified.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

:lolol:

Now THAT might just be Post Of The Year :lol:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Seagull Ric has been crucified.

Fair enough. I didn't mean to come across so pompous, but having read it back I clearly did.

The point I was really trying to make was that Le Havre have a very good youth system, and seeing as we once had a link with them I reckon we should see if we could get a few of their youngsters in on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here